(Chapter 10)

Harry's Pov:
I got up at around 7:00 and looked over on the other side of the bed and seen Sydney still sleeping.I kissed her temple, then got out of bed to brush My teeth.When i was finished in the bathroom i went to Ary's room because i heard Ary's voice. "Hi princess" I cooed to Ary When i came into her room. "Hi Dwaddy" Ary said. I got Ary out of her crib and sat down on her little couch in her room to changed her. Once i was finished i put on her Frozen pull up and put her Nighties back on. " I hungwey daddy" Arianna said to me. "Okay princess lets brush your teeth then we can eat".I cooed to her. She nodded her and and i picked her up and carried her on my hip as we walked into the bathroom. I put on some soft music and then Brushed her teeth and washed her face for her. When she was finished i turned the music off and went downstairs to make breakfast.I made French toast and cute Ary's up so she can eat them. Then i gave her some strawberries in a bowl so that she can have some fruit. " Here you go princess" I said to Ary. "Thank you Dwaddy" Arianna said while eating her breakfast. I put Sydney's Breakfast in the Microwave for her to get When she woke up.I ate My food and then waited for Ary to finsish hers so that she could play while i cleaned. When Ary finished Sydney came downstairs. "Mwommy Mwommy" Ary cherred When she seen Sydney. "Hi baby how did you sleep"? Sydney said while giggling. " Gwood Mwommy.Arianna said while Sydney picked her up and went where i was. I smiled And went over to her and kissed her.She kissed me back more passionatley and we continued to miss until we heard Ary Whine.Ewwwww stop Mwommy and Dwaddy Nasty.Arianna pouted.We laughed and kissed all over her face while she laughed. "What are you doing today" Arianna asked me. Well first im giong to work and then we are giong on a date while Ary is with niall.She smiled and nodded excitedly.

Sydney's Pov:
Harry left for work about an hour ago so i decided to do some work around the house and then run a few errands.First i did laundry and washed all of Ary's Clothes since i has to start packing today also.When that was finished i Gave Ary her phone and sat her in my room while she watched a video while i finished.When i was done cleaning i put on some clothes and got Ary dressed in swear pants and a shirt and we got in the car and went shopping. When we finished shopping we went back home and i got ready for My date with Harry.I got in the shower shaved,and washed my hair,along with wash My body.Then i blow dried My hair and wore it down.Then i put on some black jeans with a crop top that says I woke up like this. When i finished. I applied a bit of makeup then put a beanie on since it was kind of cold. Then i gave Ary a bath and put on her leggins and a black and pink flower shirt.When she was finished there was a knock on the door.I looked through the peep hole and seen Niall i smiled and opened the door and i gave him Ary. "Thanks syd enjoy your date" He said and i thanked him and waved by to Ary. After about 30 mim after Niall left harry came and he looked really handsome." Ready to go"? He asked. i nodded and we left to Enjoy our date.

Suppper Long chapter!!! Anyway i hope you guys enjoyed.Please Comment and vote it would mean so so much.xx Love you😘😘