(Chapter 3)

Harry's pov:
Today me and the boys have a recording to go to today so i got up around 6:30 to get ready.Once i was out of bed i got in the shower and then got dressed in My black jeans and My grey t shirt.I decided on wearing My Brown boots to go with My outfit.When i was funished i sent downstairs and write a note for Sydney.

I went to the studio with the boys today to do some recording.I love you and ill see you soon babe.
-harry
When i finished writing the letter i grabbed a bannana and a water and head out the door for a long day of recording.

Sydney's pov:
I woke up at around 8:30 and seen that Arianna was just waking up."Good Morning babe" "Hi Mwommy" Arianna Yawned. Did you sleep well babe. "Yes Mwommy. I hungwey." Okay baby lets go get cleaned and then we can go eat. "Okay mwommy" I went to Arianna's Bathroom and brushed me and Arianna's Teeth since she cant brush her teeth yet.I then washed her face and then took her downstairs.For breakfast i made chocolate chip pancakes and fruit.When breakfast was ready i sat Arianna down so that we can eat.When i was about to sit down i seen a note and smiled When i seen it was from Harry.I sat down and ate my Breakfast and then cleaned the kitchen while Arianna played with her toys.When i got finished cleaning i went into the living room and seen Arianna playing with her Kitchen sent her Uncle Niall bought her for her birthday,I decided to play with her for a while since we has nothing better to do."Hwere Mwommy" Arianna giggled as i wore the tiara she gave me. I continued to play then i got a text from My Brother.

From Brother😎:Can you guys come down today.We miss you and Arianna so much😘😘

To Brother😎:Sure,We miss you guys too.See you soon.

When i was finished Playing with Arianna i asked of she wanted to see her Uncle and aunt and she nodded so i got her up and gave her a bath.I watched as she played in the bath and then i washed her up.When she was finished i put on some clothes for her and Then i got in the shower.When i was finished i got dressed in some black Jeans and My minnie Mouse T-shirt. Before we left i took a picture of Arianna since she looked really Pretty.

 Before we left i took a picture of Arianna since she looked really Pretty

@sydney's love:❤ This Beautiful princess is my 2 year old daugher Arianna Styles.She is My world and im gonna love her Forever and Always.
Mommy's love princess

I smiled at the photo and then logged off to see My brother and His wife for the day.