(Chapter 19)

Sydney's Pov:

It is 4:00 and harry is at the studio recording for the band's New upcoming album. I am in me and harry's room watching Tv and on my phone. "Mwommy" Ary says coming in the room. "yes Princess" I ask picking her up, sitting her on the bed.
" Im bored" Ary whines. I laugh a bit and think of something we could do. "You wanna color a picture and then give it to daddy when he comes back?" I ask her turning my tv off. "Yes yes yes" she cheers jumping off the bed. I laugh and grab my phone and grab a coloring page and some crayons from Ary's bookbag. "Alrighty come on babes lets color" I said sitting on the floor. Ary came running next to me Sitting on the floor.

We just finished coloring and now I am putting the coloring supplies back while Ary is watching Tv. While i was watching tv My phone dinged signaling that i got a message. I checked my phone and seen that i got a message from harry.

From hazz: Want to grab dinner with the boys at 6:00?

To hazz: Yup i will get me and Ary ready.

From hazz: okay...I will be home soon to get ready.I love you.xx

To hazz: love you more.xx

i locked my phone and decided to let ary watch tv since it would take longer to get ready.I took a shower,Got out,and did my bathroom routine.When i was finished i walked out and got the clothes i am going to wear. I decided to go simple but ellegant so i put on a blue skirt with my white crop top. When i finished getting dressed i put on some make up,did my hair,and wore my black pumps.

I went into the living room to get Ary dressed but when i got in there i seen Harry on the floor playing with Arianna. "Oh hey hazz i didnt here you come in." I walked up to him and gave him a kiss." You look beautiful babe" Harry whuspered in my ear. "I know i said winking" He playfully rolled his eyes and turned back to arianna. "C'mon princess lets get dressed. Ary ran to me and i picked her up and got her dressed.

When Ary was dressed we sat in her room and watched t.v While we waited for harry to finish getting dressed. "Baby let me take a photo of you please." I said to ary, getting my phone out. Once i took the picture i locked my phone and continued watching tv with Ary.

Harry just finished getting dressed and Niall knocked on the door."C'mon Sydney niall is here!!" Harry called for me.I grabbed my phone and grabbed Arianna."Hey syd you look great" Niall complimented. "Thanks i said looking down a bit." Alright lets go" Harry said shutting the hotel room door and locking it.We got on the elavator and when the door open i didnt see any papparizza which was the good news. We got in the car and drove to the resturant. While in the car i decided to post the picture of Arianna.

 While in the car i decided to post the picture of Arianna

@sydney's loveArianna slays😍😜😘💞✌

When i uploaded the photo i locked my phone and relaxed before we got to the resturant.

It has been soooooo long since i updated.I have been very very busy but i will try and update more often.Also i couldn't find a accurate pic of Arianna so i just looked for any pic i seen.Anyways please comment and vote.Love ya.xoxo😘❤💕😛