(Chapter 16)

Harry's Pov:
I woke up to the sound of my Alarm clock going off beside me.It was 6:45 and today Arianna and Sydney are coming with me on tour. "Sydney Baby wake up we gotta get ready" I said shaking Sydney gently. She hummed rubbing her eyes and smiling. "Come on babe lets get ready" I said to her while pulling her up. She got out of bed and put on her Nike joggers and her jumper along with her Vans. I put on my basketball shorts and my jumper with my nikes.

Sydney's Pov:
When i was finished getting ready i walked into Ary's room to get her up and dressed. "Wake up Princess time to get up" I cooed to Ary shaking her a bit. "I tired Mwommy" Ary whined. "I know Princess me to but we gotta get up so we can see Daddy sing". I said convincing her. She got up and i picked her up from her Crib and kept her Frozen onsie on and just put on her Uggs.I let her hair down and just combed it.

When i finished with her hair i took her in the bathroom so that we could both brush our teeth. "Can i bwush My teeth Mwommy" Ary asked looking up at me. "Sure babe" I spoke to her softly. She brushed her teeth as i brushed mine and then we sent downstairs to eat.

🍛🍛🍛🍼

For breakfast i made me and Ary some cereal and gave her some orange juice while i cleaned a bit. Harry then came downstairs with all his things along with a few of Arianna's toys. "You guys ready to go" He said kissing me and Ary. "Yeah lets go" I smiled and grabbed Ary.

Harry grabbed the luggage while i out Ary in her carseat and buckled her in.Once we where settled in i took a picture of the view of the city.

Once we where settled in i took a picture of the view of the city

@sydney's love😘❤: Goodbye L.A i will miss ya but hello London I can't wait to see all of the amazing things there!!!😛😘😍

After it was posted i logged of and Shut off my phone and laid back and closed my eyes until we arrived at the Airport for the next part of our Adventure. ✈

I wrote again yay!!! I will try and Write one tomorrow if I'm not really busy.😘😘😘😴✌💞