(Chapter 5)

Sydney's pov:
I woke up around 7:30 and went into Arianna's room and seen that She was awake."Gwood Morning Mwommy. "Good morning baby how did you sleep." "I swept gwood Mwommy Can we go eat eat? Arianna asked". Yeah babe lets go eat eat.I took her downstairs and made Arianna some breakfast.

Harry's Pov:
I woke up at 8:00 and went downstairs to eat breakfast.When u went diwnstairs i seen Sydney and Arianna eating breakfast. "Good Morning baby" "Hey babe" Sydney said. I kissed her and then kissed Arianna.Good Morning Princess i cooed. "Hi dwaddy" Arianna Said. When we were finished eating I took Arianna in the living room and played with her while Arianna cleaned the kitchen.

Sydney's pov:
When i was finished cleaning the kitchen i went into the living room with Ary and Hazz.I sat down next to harry and played with Ary while Harry played in My hair. " Do you guys want to go shopping today for your tour. I asked harry. He nodded his head and smiled. Okay come on lets get at it. I took Arianna upstairs and gave her a bath and then put hee clothes on.When she was finished i did her hair and let her watch tv in me and Harry's room while i took a shower.When i was finished i put on some black jeans and My black
sweater with My ankle boots.Then i applied a small amount of makeup on before heading back in our room. Once i was finished We only had to wait for harry to finish. I decided to take a picture of Arianna and put in on instagram. " hey ary can mommy take a picture of you. "Yes Mwommy i like pwictures." Arianna said and i laughed. I took a picture and uploaded it on instagram.

 I took a picture and uploaded it on instagram

@sydney's love❤ Hey angel❤💋