(Chapter 18)

Sydney's Pov:
I woke up to the sound of talking and giggling right Beside me.I turned mh head and Seen Arianna and harry laughing.I smiled and put in My headphones and relaxed some more. "Baby we are here" Harry said taking one of my earphones out of my ear.I nooded and picked arianna up and harry got our luggage. When we got off the plane i out Arianna and I's sunglasses since papparizza was all over the place. "Its gonna be loud in there" Harry said taking my hand and smiling at me. I hesitantly Nooded and grabbed his hand tighter as i held Ary closer to me. We walked on and it man was harry right.There were people screaming our names and Camreas flashing everywhere.

📷📷📷📷📷📷

Arianna started to cry as we made our way through the airport.I let go of harry's hand and rubbed Ary's back in attenpt to Quiet her down some. We finally made it through the Airport and we were being led out to the parking lot where the Car was.I put Arianna in and kissed her head.She sighed and gripped on her Teddy Bear. I got in the passesnger seat and buckled my seatbelt. "Ready?" Harry asked as he buckled himself in. "Yup lets go!!" I said smiling.

💕💕💕💕💕💕

We got to the Hotel at around 3:30 and we were all really tired.When we checked into our hotel I Put all of our luggage by the door and made my way into the kitchen to make Arianna some Craft Mac & Cheese,some fruit,and a bit of apple juice in her Bottle. "Come here Ary" I called to her as i say her food down on the table. She ran into the Kitchen and smiled when she seen her food.I put her in her chair and gave her the food. "Thank you Mwommy" Ary said while eating. "Your welcome Princess" I smiled.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
I just put Ary down for her nap and i went to the balcony where harry was.I sat down on harry's Lap and Kissed him.When we pulled away he looked in my eyes and said those four words that still made my heart tingle. "I love you Sydney" I smiled and hugged him. "I love you too Hazz" I said kissing him again. We just cuddled into each other and looked out at the view and talked about absoutley nothing. "Come on babe lets go inside and get some sleep before the boys get here". "Okay i will be there in a sec." He smiled and went inside. I pulled out my phone and took a picture of the view.

@sydney's Love❤: Such a beautiful view in such a beautiful place

@sydney's Love❤: Such a beautiful view in such a beautiful place.See ya soon.xx✌❤💋

I logged out and ran in back in the hotel.I layed down and cuddled into harry. I Fell into a deep sleep thinking about go what we could do today.

Hey my Loves I updated!!! Hope you enjoyed it.Liam,louis,and Niall will be in the next Chapter!! Don't Forget to comment Or Like.xx😘😘💕❤