(Chapter 8)

Sydney's pov:
I woke up around 8:00 and got on My phone for a bit before going downstairs to make breakfast. While i was on My phone i heard Arianna crying so i got up to check on her."Whats wrong Ary" I asked. "I has a nwightmare Mwommy" Arianna cried again. "Awwh it will be okay baby im right her". I said to her. I picked ary up and took her in the bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face.When she was finished i took her downstairs for breakfast.I made a fruit salad and gave Arianna some Orange juice. "Tank you Mwommy" Ary said. " Your welcome boo" i said to her. When she was finished eating i let her watch some videos on her new phone while i cleaned the kitchen.When i was finished cleaning i went into the living room with Ary.

💎💎💎

Harry's Pov: I woke up and went downstairs and seen Sydney giggling along with Arianna. "Good morning babe" i said kissing her". "Morning baby." She said kissing back. Me and Sydney had to take Arianna to get her shots before she can travel.

Sydney's pov:
I just finished playing with Ary so i decided to get her clothes ready for the day. " Come on baby lets get dressed" i cooed to Ary. When we got upstairs i changed her clothes.When i finished getting her changed i out her shoes on and took her in My room while i got in the shower.When i was done i put on some jeans and a sweater. Then i waited for harry to get out the shower.When he finished he got dressed and then put on his shoes. " ready to go baby",Hey asked. "Yeah lets go"! I responded.

We got to the doctors around 2:00 and we were waiting in the waiting room. "Mr.and Mrs.Styles"? The doctor called. We got up and walked to the Doctors room. "Hello how are you guys."The nurse asked. " Fine thanks for asking". She smiled and then started. " Okay can you sit on the bed Arianna." The doctor asked. She nodded and got on the bed.First the nurse checked her heart beat and then she checked her height. Now it was time for her shots which i new would be bad. " Okay its time for your shots" The nurse told Ary.I froze up and squezzed Harry's hand and he smiled at me. The nurse did the first shot and Arianna shouted. Ahhhhhh!!!!! Arianna cried again.Harry got up and held Ary's hand. " Okay just one more than we are all done." The doctor said. She gave Ary her shot and she cried again which made My heart break because i hated seeing My baby girl crying. When she was finished the doctor gave her a Dum-Dum and we left. After her shots we went to cafe and got lunch. " Come here baby let me take a picture." I cooed. "Owkay mwommy". I took the picture and then uploaded it.

@sydney's love❤Just finished at the doctors

@sydney's love
Just finished at the doctors.

I smiled and logged out.