(Chapter 13)

Sydney's Pov:
I woke up at 9:30 and looked over and i didnt see harry.I furrowed My eyebrows and checked Ary's room. When i walked in Ary's room i didnt see harry or Arianna.I started to get a bit scared. "Hazz!!!! Ary!!!" I screamed out.Still no answer i went into My Room to get my room to get my phone.As i walked over to the night stand i seen a note and noticed it was from Harry.I sighed and relief and read the note. While they were going i decided to clean the house and then get some groceries Since we were running low on food.

🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓

When i finished cleaning i put on some sweat pants and a jumper and grabbed my phone and hopped in the car.When i got to the store I got some more fruit along with other things.As i was walking i seen a couple of fans that were walking over to me.I smiled and waved."Hi Sydney can we have a photo" One of the fans asked me while taking her phone out.I nooded and took a selfies with her. "Thank you so much Sydney i love you" The can said waving. " Your welcome babe i love you too".I smiled and checked out of the store and got back in the car.When i got home i put the groceries up and played on my phone for a bit.

📱📱📱📱

Harry's Pov:
Me and ary got home around 11:00 and she was really hyper from all of her sweets.When we walked in the house i seen Sydney on her phone watching Tv. " Hi baby" I said giving her a kiss. She kissed back and patted a spot for me to sit."Mwommy,Mwommy"!!!! Arianna yelled as she seen me. "Hi baby how was breakfast"I asked. "Gwood mwommy" She said as she ran into her play room to play with her toys.
"How was your day babe" Harry asked. "It was fine i cleaned and went to get a bit of groceries".I responded. He smiled and pulled me into him. I cuddled close to him inhaling his scent and closing My eyes Thinking about what we could do for the rest of the Day.😘😘😘

Its been forever since i wrote and i missed it.I will continue to write Tomorrow or something. Also can you guys plz comment or fave plzzzz? Love you babes.xx😍😍