(Chapter 11)

Harry's Pov:
Me and Sydney arrived at the skating rink around 8:30pm.We were walking to go get our skates and i looked over at Sydney and she looked so interested by the rink." Whatcha think" I asked as we sat down. "It looks soo Cool Baby thank you" She said as she kissed me. "Your welcome babe" I smiled.When we got on the jce Sydney started skating and Geez that girl can skate.I followed after her and held her hand as a slow song came on.

Sydney's pov:
I was really enjoying Myself.The skating Rink was soo beautiful and it was huge. We contuined to skate for about 2 hours more then we decided in heading to niall's house to get Arianna.When we got to Nialls house we got out and walked to his door.I rang his doorbell and he answered with a huge smile. " Hey guys you look really nice" Niall complimented. " "Thanks" i said looking down. " Where is Ary" Harry asked as we walked inside. "In My room sleeping she took over My bed". I nooded My head while laughing. Once we Got Ary we went back downstairs and said goodbye to niall.We got in the car and drove home.Once we got home i got in the shower while harry made Ary some milk since she was starting to wake up. When i got out the shower i put my hair in a bun then went downstairs and seen Harry feeding Ary.I sat down on the couch and harry put Ary to sleep.While harry was in the shower i got into bed and got on My phone and went on twitter.

@sydney's love❤💕: So so much fun tonight @harrystyles Thank you baby!!!!
When i posted the tweet i logged off and snuggled harry as soon aa he got into bed " Thanks baby for the date i had so much fun tonight" I said. "Your welcome baby girl I love you so much. He said. " I love you too Hazz" I said before falling asleep.

Hope you Enjoyed Babes.xx
Plzzzz comment and vote I would love feedback from you guys!!