(Chapter 14)

Harry's Pov:

Right now me and Arianna are driving back home from Breakfast. "Daddy are we home yet" Arianna whined. "Yeah baby were like 5 minutes away" I said to Ary even though i now she didnt know how long 5 Minutes is. "Can you pwut on da wadio Dada" Ary asked me. "Yeah what song"? I asked. " Hwaf a heart Dada".She said jumping up and down. "Okay baby Half a heart it is then" I said laughing.I turned the song on and sang along to the music until we got home.

❤❤❤💕🎵🎶

We just got home and i am sitting on the couch Scrolling through twitter While Arianna is playing with her toys. "Mwommy"!!! Arianna shouted. I looked over and seen Sydney with some sweatpants on and a Sports bra. I smiled and patted a seat next to me for her to sit. "Hey Angel how was breakfast" Sydney asked as she say down next to me. " Yess mwommy Daddy let me get awot of chowcwite(Chocolate) Chwips on My Pwancakes." She said smiling.Sydney gave me a playful look and then laughed.

💞💞💞💞💞💞

S.ney's Pov:
Harry and Arianna are downstairs playing with some toys and im upstairs Buying our plane tickets online.I was just about finished when my Phone went off. I checked My phone and it was from My sister.

From London:💁😘 The day is finally over.My First day of High School wasn't to bad i made some friends and met a lot of cool teachers!!!!

I smiled and Quickly Responded

To London:💁😘 I'm Glad you had a great first day Sissy....Any Fav Classses yet?

I locked my phone and set My phone down and tried finilizing Me and Arianna's Plane ticket.As soon as i finished My Phone chirped and i got a new message from London.

From London:💁😘 Science for sure!!!!! Anyways i have Homework so i gotta get going Ill talk to you later.Love you❤

I smiled and locked My phone along with shutting My Computer and went downstairs to cook Dinner. When i got downstairs i seen Harry watching Tv with Ary on his lap.I walked over and kissed them both on the head. " "Im Making dinner anything ya want?" I asked. "Tacos"!!! Arianna shouted while looking up from the Tv. "Okay Tacos it is." I say while giggling.
I walk in the Kitchen and make dinner and prepare our plates.

🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴

After Dinner I checked the time and seen it was 6:00.I let Ary play a but more since it was still Pretty Early and I decided to clean the kitchen and Shower.🚿 When i finished cleaning and showering i put on My Addidas Sweatpants and My nike jumper. It was now 7:00 and i Decided to Get Arianna's Bath ready. " Come on Ary lets get in the bath. I yelled to Ary. "Coming Mwommy" Arianna said as she came running to me. I took her to the bathroom and Put her in the bath.I watched her play for a but then washed her up.When she finished i put on her onsie and Braided her hair in two braids. " Come on lets brush your teeth" I said grabbing her tooth brush. " I do it Mwommy"? Ary asked.Sure babe here ya go. I put on the toothpaste and watched her.

@sydney's Love❤ Guess who wants to brush thier own teeth Today?🙈💞

@sydney's LoveGuess who wants to brush thier own teeth Today?🙈💞

I took the pic and watched as she finished. " All done Mwommy!!!" Ary cheered. " Yayy Good Job Princess"!! I said as I brought her in her room.I tucked her in and kissed her Goodnight.She smiled and soon enough fell asleep.I went back downstairs and turned the Tv off since Harry was showering in the master Bathroom.I got in bed and instantly cuddled into harry when he got in bed. "Goodnight baby" He said kissing My temple. "Goodnight I said kissing him." I smiled and went to sleep.