05. ✧ good golly miss molly

CHAPTER 005

" good golly miss molly "

Mr. Mendoza began to shut the door, but she found her footing and raced to keep it open. 

"Dad, please!"

That was the thing that surprised him the most. The fact that she cared for someone so beneath her. "Willa, he's a hooligan."

"He's my friend, and he's not as bad as you think he is. Obviously he's not as bad as Davy." Willa fired back, venom lacing the sound of her (obviously) now ex-boyfriend.

"You will not go out with that boy. I'll find you a date, but for right now, you are to stay in this house."

This was so very typical of her father, Willa thought. He went from super sweet to completely totalitarian in the span of 2.7 seconds. 

It was exasperating and she wondered why he cared more about what people thought of them than he did about his daughter's happiness.

Admitting defeat, as she always did, Willa began to climb the stairs.

The excitement and anticipation had been mixed with despair and now dread was causing her stomach to sink. No matter what 'picture perfect' boy her father cherry-picked for her, Willa realized that she wouldn't have a fraction as much fun with them as she would with Micky.

As she plopped down on her bed and stared up at her bedroom walls covered from top to bottom with pictures of Elvis, Chuck Berry, Dion and little Richard, Willa wondered what Micky must be doing right now.

He probably walked back to his car and admitted defeat, much like she had.

oh NO willa ,,, you need 2 !!!! think positivley !!!! live ur life !!!!! hang w/ micky !!!!

anyway sorry for being all here there and everywhere lately :-(((((( but I'll update when I can!!!

xoxo