Nightly Double

5 rolled around and it was time to head out, the 3 of us walked over to the Dingo to meet Dally.

We walked to the Nightly Double and slipped under the fence and went to the seats for people without a car.
About halfway through the movie two soc girls came and sat I front of us.
And Dally being Dally he tried flirting with them.
He leaned over to the red head and whispered,
"How can I tell if this is your real red hair??" She glared at him and he sat back. He put his feet on the edge if her chair.
"GET LOST HOOD!!" She screamed at him.
"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know you had a problem with yelling in my face." She threw her coke at him.
"Fiery, I like it." He leaned in and tried to kiss her. She tried to push him away but he kept trying.
"Leave em alone Dal." I told him. He looked up.
"What did you just say to me Girly."
"You know exactly what I said!" I stood up to face him.
He slapped me hard in the face. It flung my head in the opposite direction and I fell into Ponyboys lap.
They all starred at him, then me, then back at him. My cheek was throbbing. He tried to grab my hand and help me up.
"Get the hell away from me Winston." I spat at him, still in Pony's lap.
He bit his bottom lip and stormed out of the drive-in.
I banged my head on Pony's shoulder repeatedly, I could fell my whole left cheek turning purple and blue.
"Ray. Ray look at me." I looked up at Pony.
"What?" I said slightly annoyed.
"Darry's gonna kill us. You have a purple handprint across your face." He looked at me worriedly.
"He's gonna kill Dally first."
I almost completely forgot the soc girls were there until the red head spoke up.
"Hey thank for that. I'm Sherri Valance but my friends call me Cherry cause of my hair. And this is Marchia." The other girl waved. She had short brown hair.
"I've heard if Dallas Winston."
"He's not normally one to slap girls. Especially if you know my brothers." Pony told her.
"Hey your Sodapops little siblings right? You look more like him." She pointed at me.
"Ya, Dally doesn't have to worry about Soda, he has to worry about Darry. Darry could kill Dally if he put his head to it."
"Your lucky Dally didn't kill you both." Johnny said chuckling.
"Hey shut up Cade!" I playfully punched him in the shoulder.
"Hey come sit with us. You can protect us." Marchia said. We climbed over the seats and sat down. I sat at the end next to Johnny, Johnny sat beside me and Marchia and Pony was in the middle of the two girls.
Then someone came up behind us, grabbed my neck and put a blade up to it.
"This is the end grease!!" He yelled. I screamed and punched them in the face. I looked back.
"Oh my god Two-Bit!! Don't do that!!"
"I think you broke my nose!"
We all laughed. He came and sat next to me.
"Hey what happened to your face Ray?" He said looking over at me. His hand still clutching his nose.
"Dally happened to my face Two." He nodded and we watched the rest if the movie in silence.
"Why don't we walk you pretty ladies home?" Two-Bit offered.
"That would be great, our ride left." Cherry answered and we were on our way.
We were walking to Two-Bits place to pick up his car so he could drive the girls home.
"Marchia! Bobs here." She whisper yelled to her friend.
The car trailing  us stopped and a soc got out.
"Cherry!! What are you doing walkin with these bums." He said,
"Who you callin bums pal!" Two-Bit shouted.
He pulled out his switch blade.
"I ain't afraid of a fight."
"Guys stop!! Bob, we will drive home with you. Let's go." The girls waved goodbye to us and they disappeared in to the car.