Confessions

"YOU WHAT!!!"
"Ray calm down. We're gonna get caught."
"CALM DOWN!! I WILL NOT CALM DOWN DALLAS WINSTON!! DOES JOHNNY KNOW ABOUT THIS?!?! WHAT DID HE SAY!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!"
I screamed and screamed at him. Guards came running and dragged me back to my cell. They did the same with Dally.
"Oh my god Raya what happened??" Mya asked me. She looked really worried.
"Call down your gonna hyperventilate!" I laid down on my bunk and told her the story.
"Dallas did what??" She asked, sounding almost as shocked as I was.
"H-he killed-d-d Johnny's abu-u-uiv parents." I said in a whisper.
"Don't worry kiddo. Your gonna be fine. Dallas is gonna be fine and Johnny sounds like he would be fine to. Just remember you have us. You have our little gang."
I smiled at her.
"Mya? What did you do to get in here and when do you get out?"
"Well kiddo, I have about 12 months left."
"So do I!!"
"And.... I um...." She seemed to hesitate.
"Mya. You can tell me. You will probably be scared of me when I tell you what I did."
"I uhhhh. I accidentally shot a police officer in the leg after trying to steal his gun." I laughed.
"Well I kinda stabbed a guy after he tried to drown my brother and he died instantly."
"Oh Raya. You silly girl." She said hugging me tighter.
"Well I'm not as clumsy as you."
We talked all night. I told her more about my gang and she told me more about hers. I told her about Johnny and his parents.
"You know kiddo. I think he did that for 2 reasons, first of all Johnny's parents deserve to die and second... He missed you." She smirked at me. We both fell asleep and this time for good. And there was one thing I knew. I would never forgive Dally for what he did. I may be in here for murder too but I killed a soc, a threat, an enemy, someone who was about to murder my brother and he killed some drunk parents who hate their kid. If you can't tell there a bit of a difference there.