Profile

Your profile. A reflection of you. You want it to look nice, right? Its the thing that will make most people want to follow you, and there are ways to make you profile look like the bomb.com.

Username:

It seems like every cool name is taken on this site, or at least that's probably what newbies think. Try thinking out of the box.

Some tips:

Don't use your real name.
Be original, don't just add a few underscores and numbers so you can get the username you want.
Make it witty and funny, people appreciate these more than random usernames.
Don't make them too long.

Pictures:

Make sure your profile picture and background picture aren't blurry and have them complement each other.

Oh and please please please don't use quotes as your background picture- we can't read it all because of your profile picture.

Bios:

Some people have really long bios, which tell you everything about their lives and honestly I don't like these bios. The ones I prefer are ones that are shorter and make me laugh. Witty and funny sentences are way more appealing to potential followers than long paragraphs about your cat. Sorry nobody really cares.

These are just tips, of course you do whatever you like with your profile- its yours.