Ask #6

@XionShadow
They looked at you confused "are you sure that this 'Error' is real?"UT Sans asked. You nodded and look at US Sans. You took a deep breath "you guys have to move out..." You sighed, remembering the glitched "hello" from US Sans' room. "WHAT?! What do you mean!?" UF Sans yelled. You told the what you and US Sans talked about in his room and you also talked about the glitched voice. "Y-you HEARD him?!?!" US Sans asked. You nodded, he gasped "no...no no this is bad...he's HERE! In this very house! No no no no no....." US Sans started to freak out. You hug him "it's ok" you said. "So what are we going to do Xion?" UT Sans asked. You then remembered something "GASTER SANS!" You yell. You sprinted up the stairs and down to his room. You opened the door and found him on his bed playing on a Nintendo DS. You exhaled and ran over and hugged him. "Wow, hey kiddo...what's a matter?" He said. You didn't reply but kept hugging him. "Thank goodness you're ok..." You said. "what do you mean?" He asked. "I thought Error was going to get you...he's in the house..." You said. Gaster Sans smiled and said "Xion, that's not re-" "YES IT IS! I was in US Sans room and I heard a glitched hello..." You interrupted. He sighed "we'll be fine, I promise'' He said and hugged you.

(Sorry that I didn't post it, I'm not going to lie...I didn't really know what to write XP)