Dare #10

UF sat on the couch, trying to get what happened off his mind by all the Mettaton's on tv trying to get the most spotlight. Then all the sudden, a wave of crying children swept the house. He turned off the tv and looked around the house, seeing all the Sans' are now babies. UF picked up all the children with his magic and gave them all condiments, burped them all, then made them fall asleep. The only one that was bothering him the most was Error baby, who wouldn't get out of his room. The crying kept going on and on, but it suddenly stopped all at once, earning a chuckle from UF. He continued watching all the Mettaton's until he felt something leaning against his arm. He looked down and saw UT baby Sans leaning on his arm, watching the tv with adorable puppy eyes. He held back an "awww" and turned back to the tv. Sans crawled up UF and sat on his skull, earning another chuckle from the new baby seat for Sans. UF picked up Sans and put him back on the couch. He then got up and went to the kitchen. "Yea know f*ck that I can't f*cking do that" he growled.

(I ain't keeping them babies for 20 chapters)

(ALSO, if that was supposed to be mean, haha NO. I ain't dealin with that. If it wasn't, then...uh...well then...😅)