Dare #4 last part

Underswap Sans walked over to Error's make shift room as he noticed he was next. He knocked on his door and listened to him walk over and open it. "Oh...you, what?" Error said, sounding a little impatient. "The Great Sans need your help...can he come in?" US Sans asked super nicely. "Well duh, it is your room I guess..." Error said and moved out of the way.
Half an hour later
Underswap Sans walked out of his dresser and walked over to the Papyrus' house. US Papyrus won't be there thanks to Error Sans. He walked in and started looking around for his cigarettes. He noticed his extra sweatshirt on the kitchen chair and walked over to it. "What the f*ck are you doing here?!" Underfell Papyrus said from behind him. He jumped in surprise. "Oh, hello fellow brother! I wasn't doing anything!" US Sans said, relieved. UF Pap laughed and walked away. The door opened and US Sans quickly grabbed the sweatshirt and hid under the table. "That dang Error thing... made me think that my bro was taken... heh, I guess it's like baseball, he's got a strike one" US Papyrus said, walking through the door. It closed and footsteps was heard walking past the kitchen table, right where US Sans was hiding. "Hey, UnderF*ck, where'd you put my other sweatshirt?!" He yelled behind him. "Don't ask ME! Ask your brother!" UF Papyrus yelled back. Oh no...! US Papyrus chuckled "He wouldn't have it...now you're just pullin my bones here" he joked. "Whatever..." US Papyrus laughed. Steps going upstairs were heard. It's now or never, RUN! US Sans ran (sweatshirt in hand) out the door. After a few good minutes of running, US Sans started fast walking instead. "Hey bro, what are you doin with my sweatshirt?!" US Papyrus said (not really asked), appearing in front of US Sans. "Mweh heh" was all US Sans could say.
Underswap Sans: Failed

If you're wondering, the only Sans that doesn't have the powers(at least in this book) is Underswap Sans, Underswap Papyrus does