Ask #4 and #5

@XionShadow
Once you said that Underswap Sans ran right over to you and looked up to see you in eyes. "Yes please!" He said excitedly. He got a chocolate chip cookie and ran back and sat next to Undertale Sans on the couch. "Sure, come on over...what? You think I'm going to get up?" Underfell laughed. You walked over to him and gave him a peanut butter cookie. Then you walked over to a sleeping Undertale sans and placed a M&Ms cookie on a napkin which was on a coffee table. Next was Gaster sans, you looked around but didn't find him in the house. "Hey, Underswap, where's Gaster sans?" You ask. He ran to where you were "umm...I think he's in his room upstairs" U.S sans replied. You nodded and walked up the stairs and down the hall. You find a door with a sign that says "Gaster Sans' room". You knock and after a minute, you walk in. You see him playing a video game. "Hey Xion, what's up?" He said. You give him your second to last cookie, which is a snicker doodle cookie. He smiles "thanks kiddo" he said. You wave and walk out of the room.
(That took longer than expected XD)
Ask #5
Underswap sans waves for you to come into his room. You follow and once you get inside he gently closed the door. He looks down and sighs. "This is going to sound crazy but." He stopped and sat on his light blue bed. "I have nightmares about Error...that....he takes me away from pappy and." He stopped again. You sat down next to him and patted his back. "He said that he's going to try to get all of the glitches... I'm not a glitch, am I?" He looked up at you little stars in his eyes. You shake your head no and wave your hand to gesture him to continue. "I tried to warn all of the other Sans' but they just laugh and say that he's not real..." He said. U.S Sans looked at you and put his head on your shoulder. "You think he's real as well?" He asked. You nodded and told him "if anyone tells you that he isn't don't believe them!". He smiled hugged you. "Thank you for understanding, wait!" He said. He stopped hugging you and stood up "If you think he's real as well...then he MUST be! I have to tell them!" And with that, he opened the door and ran down the stairs. You were still in his room, you look around the room. After about a minute you start to hear stuff, static almost. You then heard a voice from nowhere "h-h-hel-l-lo". You jump up and run down the stairs. All the Sans' look at you confused. You walk over to U.S sans and hug him.