Ask #9

@Wolfsrock311
"WHAT? KID ARE YOU INSANE! No...I don't, he's annoying, WAY to annoying for MY liking! Here's just a few, annoying, awkwardly clingy, rude, painful, and worst of all...a slob!" UT Sans said. You hugged him and then ran up to UF Sans' room. It was messy, and had a red ceiling and black walls with flame lookin details near the bottom. "Sans? I got a question question!" You said. "What? Aren't you all annoying enough?!" He grumbled on his messy bed, surrounded by a mix of full and empty mustard bottles. You tell him the ask and saw a reddish blush on his bone/cheeks (how on earth would you say that?! XD). "N-no...maybe" he quietly said. "Yes" he said under his breath. You gasped and hugged him. "Get. Off. ME!" He yelled throwing a red bone at you, which hit your shoulder. You scowled at him which earned a smirk. You sat down "explain what you like about Mr. Original Bones" you said with a smile. He blushed a dark red "he's...uh...is it getting hot in here?! Phew! Look at the time! You gotta go!" He said, pushing you out of the room and locking the door. "Let me in and tell me before I tell Sans!" You said. Faster that lightning, he opened the door and yanked you inside. He slammed the door and locked it. "Fine...I...uh... I um uh...well" he stuttered out, scratching the back of his skull. "I like his personality and phew, he looks hotter than grillby, and that man is LITERALLY made of fire!!" He said, very quickly and quietly. The more he talked about UT Sans, the more he sounded like a stalker mixed with a complete weirdo! You nodded and tried to open the door. "Oh no, you're not leaving THAT easy! I told you top secret info! Here, let's make a deal... If you tell UT Sans or even say ANYTHING about this conversation to ANYONE, I will rip you to shreds, got it? Good, now get out" he threatened, then unlocked the door and physically kicked you out, then slammed the door again and locked it.

(I'm so sorry but I can't answer the second question because I have no idea who Reaper Sans is other than the Christmas party comics)