Dare #3

@XionShadow
You walked up to see UT Sans drinking a bottle of ketchup. "Huh? Oh, what up kiddo?" He asked, putting down the catch up on the coffee table. You told him the dare and watched his reaction. "Uh, you're joking, right kiddo?" He asked. You shook your head and sat next to him.

A couple days later

You asked US Sans where UT Sans is. "I don't know...check his room" he said. You nodded and walked over to his room. You walked in and saw him curled in a ball, rocking himself back and forth. His eye sockets made him look really tired and slightly insane. "Uh...Sans?" You said, walking over to his little corner. "No puns...I'm ruined, I can't live without them" he said to himself quietly but still loud enough for you to hear. "Are you ok?" You asked, taking a step closer. He looked at you and did a really creepy smile "never been better..." He said. You got worried...almost a little too worried. "Sans...th-the dare is...is over" you said. He looked at you with stars in his eyes like someone gave him the biggest bottle of ketchup. "Wait here" you said and walked out the door. You ran downstairs and grab a ketchup bottle from the fridge. You quickly took the time to look at UF Sans' and Error Sans' progress on no swearing. In UF's jar there is 50 g and in Error's there's a whopping 90 g! You chuckled and walked into UT Sans' room. You gave him the ketchup bottle and sat on his bed "well? What are you waiting for? Hit me!" You said. "For what? You didn't do anything...except your stupid dare..." He responded, saying the last part under his breath. "No no silly! I mean hit me with a pun!" You laughed. He smirked "Alrighty then...I hope this yolk is eggsactly what you wanted. If not, at least it's over easy." He said. You chuckled a bit "that's one of the worst puns and you know it!" You said. "Hey, a book fell on my head this morning" he suddenly changed subject. "Wait...hold on" you said. There was a science book about gravity next to him and a tiny crack in his skull. "Are you ok Sans, it looks like it hurts!" You asked worriedly. "It's fine...I only have my shelf to blame!" He joked out. You sighed at his terrible joke. "Whatever, I'm leaving..." You said, getting up and walking out the door.