Dare #4

@RaffaelaPeter
(Before it starts, I don't know how Error Sans and Error Papyrus' relationship is so Error Sans isn't going to do this, neither is Gaster Sans since I don't think he has a brother, well...I think his brother died, so neither will be in this, sorry)
"Heh, ok kiddo... I'll go first then" UT Sans said. He waited till night and snuck into the Papyrus' household (I'm imagining it btw where there's a big house for all the Sans' and another big house for all of the Papyrus'). He first put up a camera to record it. He walked over to the computer his brother has and went to Papyrus' Undernet account. On there, he posted a skele-ton of skele-puns. Once finished, he got off and teleported to the Sans' house.
Papyrus' reaction in Papyrus' POV
I woke up to the sound of my computer going off like crazy! "NYEH? WHAT IS GOING ON!?" I asked. I walked over to it and noticed the humungous list of puns and jokes posted from, my...account. "WHAT?" I asked. I deleted all of the posts, 100 in total, and ran over to Sans, the only one instead of Asgore's clone who would do such a thing. "SANS!?" I yelled out. He walked down the stairs, rubbing his eye sockets and had bags under them. "What's up bro?" He asked, sounding super tired. "BROTHER, WHO PUT A LOT OF PUNS ON MY ACCOUNT!?" I asked. He chuckled "don't know bro, did you ask Undyne?" He asked. "SHE DOESN'T LIKE PUNS, THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS MY ACCOUNT IS YOU" I said. "Ok, ok, you caught me" he said. I smiled and picked him up. "Wow, where are we going?" He asked. "WE ARE GOING TO FIND YOU A NEW HOBBY" I said. "Oh, Papyrus...don't PUNish me!" He said. "OH, lDON'T WORRY BROTHER! I WOULD NE- WAIT, WAS THAT A PUN?" I asked. "Heh, I guess you can, see right through me!" He joked. I dropped him and walked away "I DISOWN YOU BROTHER!" I yelled.
(I'll do the other Sans' on another page)