Dare #4 part 2

@RaffaelaPeter
"Heheh, I'll go next... I'm gonna have some fun with this!" UF Sans said to himself, drinking a bottle of mustard. He got up from his bed and walked downstairs and headed towards the fridge. "Hmm, where is it? Let's see..." He said, looking in the fridge. "Ah, here it is" he laughed, taking out a jar of something his brother (along with all the other Papyrus') hated. He took out 3 or four jars of mayo. He laughed at his plan and put them on the counter. If one thing he learned before coming to the house of Sans' is to hide something in food REALLY well. UF Sans couldn't cook good food to save his life so he called someone who could "G SANS GET YOUR A*S OVER HERE!!" He yelled upstairs. He heard footsteps and saw Gaster Sans walk over to him. "What do you want..." Gaster Sans groaned. "I need you to cook MY Pap's favorite food and put this in it" UF Sans said, holding up one of the jars of mayo. "Ok...what food, and I better get something for this" G Sans growled at the ending. "Yea whatever, uhh...do you know how to make pork chops?" UF Sans asked. "Yea, of course I do...it'll be done by...(looks at clock and sees it's 10am) uh, I would say 7pm" G Sans estimated. UF nodded and walked away.
Time skip
"It's done!" G Sans said. UF Sans smirked and walked over to the kitchen. "You put the mayo in it right?" UF Sans asked. "All for jars, oh and also" G Sans began, putting one pork chop in a container. "You only get one, I put all four in one pork chop and the other 4 pork chops we're eating for dinner, so come back soon" G Sans said giving UF Sans the container. "Whatever" UF Sans said and walked away.

Underfell Papyrus' POV
I watched SwapSh*t leave and the house and my terrible excuse for a brother walk in with a container. "Hi, uh...I made you something" he said, standing at the door while looking down at the container. "Well? Give it!" I said, gesturing. He shuffled his feet over to where I was and put it on the counter. I looked at it "it's your favorite, pork chops" he said. I went and got a fork and knife and took a bite. The horrible taste of mayo settled in my mouth. "Heh heh heh, got ya boss!" He laughed. I smirked, "hah...ha ha ha!  It's MY TURN!!" I yelled, summoning bones and watching him sprint out.