Dare #1

@RaffaelaPeter
You walk into the house and talk to US Sans on where Error was, you had a GOOD dare for him. "Uh, sure...he's from what I heard in my room" US Sans replied. He got up and showed you where his room is. You went in and looked around for him. You then look in the closet and found a small door. Smerking, you go through the door and found him... playing with puppets? "Hey, I got a dare for ya..." You said and told him. (Btw, I'm not going to add in the little glitchy thing, I hope you don't mind) "ugh...do I seriously have to!?" He asked, You nodded. He looked at you with a hateful stare and got out of his little room. You followed him downstairs and saw everyone look at him with shock. "Don't just look at me *swear word* face..." He growled. You kicked him in the leg "be nice" you said. He looked at you again with the same look. "You never said that I couldn't be mean to the *swear word*" he said. You simply shrugged and walked away to get something to eat. When you returned, you returned though, you saw UF Sans and Error Sans yelling at each other. "AT LEAST MY BROTHER DOESN'T USE ME AS A PUNCHING BAG!" "AT LEAST I ACTUALLY HAVE A BROTHER!" "IT'S BETTER THAN BEING ALMOST PUT TO DEATH EVERY SINGLE DAY BY MY OWN BROTHER, BEING SCARED OF H-" you couldn't take it anymore, this must hurt both their feelings. You grabbed a spray bottle and filled it with water. You walked back to them and squirted water at Error, bad" you said. He hissed like a cat and ran up the stairs. You ran after him and saw he was going to far and instead of running to his little room, apparently he was running somewhere else. The sound of a door slamming rang through your ears. You checked each room and found no one. Then you got to Gaster Sans', you open the doors and find blue string everywhere but no Gaster Sans. The sound of a door opening played in your ears "UH...what did you do? This isn't cool man, come on" Gaster said. You turned around "no, it wasn't me! I-it was Error sans! I sprayed him with water an-" "and he ran in here? That makes more sense..." He cut off. A questioned look was on your face. "Heh, I looked him up and I learned a bit from it..." He said. You nodded and looked around for him. While you were looking through, something caught your foot and tripped you, falling to the floor. "Payback" Error sans smiled from under the bed. You shrugged and walked out the room "he's under your bed by the way" you said to Gaster, He nodded and smiled.