Dare #7,8, and 9

Dare one
You take both Sans' condiment and give them the opposite condiment, UT Sans mustard and UF Sans ketchup. "Heh, if you think I'm drinking this garbage, you're crazy!" UF Sans yelled. "That's not garbage! That's premium ketchup right there!" UT Sans yelled at him. "Oh right sorry, my mistake, premium garbage" UF said back. UT Sans growled at him "Why I outta-!" You told them to stop and it's only one bottle. The both rolled their eyes and downed the whole bottle, coughing up a storm after.

Dare two
They all (except Error, who's still locked in the room)walked up behind UF Sans and hugged him. UF looked at them all and summoned Gaster blasters "run."

Dare three
You give Blueberry the jar of cookies, which he thanks you for and not had it for longer than 5 min. and already finished the whole jar of the 50 cookies. He giggled and bolted around the house, the rest of the house (except Error) watching him in horror. "We're supposed to calm THAT down?!" UF yelled. "Apparently..." Gaster Sans yawned. UF stopped talking and pushed Blueberry's soul to the floor, watching him scurry around under the magic. "Ok, this will only take a couple minutes...right?" UF Sans asked. "Heh...have fun with him" he said and left with Gaster.
3 hours later
"Must not sleep...must no- he's finally done...heheh, he's asleep. Heh, sleeeeeep" UF Sans said, sleepy. He fell to the floor and slept right there.
(Thank you for being so patient!! I'll post part two of that video for dare 3 in the next page!)