Chapter Two : Screaming Girls

Michelle's P.O.V

I sat on my bed in the orphanage . Yes I am an orphan , don't judge . I had a set of parents before they beat me almost to death . I was singing my favorite song . I'm out Ciara ft . Nicki MINAJ .

Ladies it's your song so as soon as this come on you should get out on the floor and get your sexy on .

If you know that you betta then the new girl that he on go ahead and tell em now 'you gon' miss me when I'm gone' .

I was about to rap Nicki's part when I heard alot of screams . I sighed and muttered a colorful vocabulary .

My best friend Alicia opened the door and squealed and grabbed my wrist and pull me out my room .

"Alicia what is it now ? Did Christopher get his head stuck in the toilet again ?!" I asked hoping she said yes . By the way Chris used to be my crush before he started teasing me . Like calling names , blaming things on me , and mostly hurting my feelings because of the way he treats me .

"Nope , One Direction are here ! Can you believe it ? I wonder what there doing here?" Alicia squealed .

I looked down to see Louis Tomlinson staring already at me . I raised an eyebrow and he copied me . I tilted my head and he did too . I rubbed my eye and he also did too . Weird .

I looked away and sat on the wooden floor . I sighed and Alicia was to excited she was gonna run up to them and introduce herself but she didn't see me so she fell and we both rolled down the stairs in a big heap .

I groaned and said "Damn Alicia lay off the burgers will ya? Your crushing my ribs . " she apoligized and I nodded in forgiveness .

She got off me and she helped me up . She froze and I sighed . I grabbed her hand and sat her on the couch . I walked away from her . Giving her some space . I bumped into something large .

"Who moved this wall here ?"

I looked up and saw Louis Tomlinson .

I joy . Did you hear the sarcasm in it ? I hope you did . Nope ? Ok .

He smiled ear to ear like I was his lunch . He spoke . "Hello . I am Louis Tomlinson . What's your name love ? "

"My name is Michelle . And if you excuse me I need to go to my room and ... Do some personal things ." By personal I mean finish my rap that I didn't get to yet . Yup I love ya Nicki !

He smiled and looks like Mr. Payne has joined in . I sighed in annoyance . I want to finish my RAP!! Liam said "you sure ? Lou mate . This might be a mistake . "

"I am positive Lili . I want her" he said pointing to me .

First of all Lili ? WTF? And second AHH HELL NAAWW!

I said " AWW HELL NAAWW! You ain't taking me . Order in the court . Mister Sassmaster from Doncaster and Liam Payne-in-my-ass here ain't doing nothing to me . "

I was about to bolt but someone grabbed my waist stopping me from moving . I yelled "HELP HELP ! SEXUAL HARRASSMENT ! I AM TO YOUNG TO DIE ! " No one paid attention so I said "Wow what some friends you are ! "

I turned around to see Niall Horan . He smiled big showing his perfectly straight teeth . I huffed and crossed my arms in a childish way .

"You wanna pack your bags love ? We are leaving soon . "

Liam said . I gasped and shook my head frantically .

He tried to get me from moving but before he could pick me up I grabbed on of the long cement Collums and held on for dear life . I hugged it so tight I think I embedded myself into it .