Good Morning

I woke up to the smell of coffee & the sound of One Direction. I still wasn't used to sharing an apartment with Tyler because of the early mornings and the happiness. I wasn't going down in my one-piece because he laughed at me last time...cheeky. I skipped over to the wardrobe and pulled out some clothes and threw them on the bed as I took a shower. I stepped out with the towel covering me and locked the bedroom door, I do not want accidents to happen! I dryed myself, combed my hair and got dressed..

I walked down the stairs and saw Tyler dancing wildly in the kitchen as Best Song Ever blasted out and I joined in. Tyler was like an older brother to me, bless him. He was pretty good-looking though but he was gay so I had no chance. I saw the camera was set up in the front room, Tyler said he was going to help me record my first YouTube video, me singing.

"Good morning, Kace" Tyler smiled cheerfully. His bright hair was perfect, as usual and he was wearing a very tropical shirt. I loved his smile mainly because whenever he smiled it would light up my heart. I grabbed my phone from my skinny jeans pocket and checked my twitter. Great, more hate and bullies. Mainly people saying I'm worthless, Tyler tells me their just jealous but to be honest if anyones going to be jealous its because I'm Tyler's room-mate.

TWITTER:

@KaceyBear You're worthless, just kill yourself. Nobody likes you.

Tears started forming in my eyes. I should be used to this though. I looked up and tried to wipe them away but Tyler saw them. He immediately rushed over to be wrapping his muscular arms around me. Tyler pulled me into a heart-warming hug as he read the mean tweets. His face turned from calm to sympathetic to furious in an instant.

"Please ignore them, Kace" Tyler said cupping my face in his hand. He let go of me and carried on cooking. "Oh, by the way Kace, we can record your video soon!" he said going back to normal toned. I liked the sound of that.

*Later on*

"Tyler, come on!" I shouted to the bathroom. He replied with just a sec. I sighed and waited until I saw a happy Tyler bobbing down the stairs. I put the backing track into the stereo player and introduced my video.

"Hi guys, I'm Kace or also known on here as KaceyBear. You don't even know how long it took me to get the guts to do this but, here is my singing video" I nodded to Tyler to press play.