Next Time You Pull A Stunt Like That

As soon as Tyler and I arrived at our apartment I sat down on the sofa as Tyler went into the kitchen to make me a hot cocoa as I still had this "headache". I felt a vibration in my pocket and took my phone out and a notification appeared as I had a message from a private number, my heart beat became faster. I slid my phone open and the words appeared on my screen.

Unknown: Hello. Tyler looks adorable making hot cocoa doesn't he?

I immediately locked my phone, throwing it on the other side of the furniture and put my head to my knees.

I was interrupted by Tyler.

"Aw Kace! Your head still hurting?" He asked.
I bluffed and nodded.

"Do you want the mini-marshmallows?"

I nodded weakly smiling at him, "yes please".

"Well I'm gonna pop to the shop to get some but I'll be quick!" He said grabbing his coat and soon leaving. As soon as the door slammed, the whole apartment was filled with silence, deathly awkward silence. The tension built after a loud ringtone was heard from my iPhone.

I accepted the call and the familiar voice of the stalker was echoed through the line.

"Home alone are we?" He said, devilishly.

"Look, I'm not afraid of you! I realize I could lose my life but I still have 4 weeks!"

"Oh, Miss Confident!" He sinfully responded and I gulped at the thought of what this monster had planned.

He continued, "Well, we're twisting the rules a little because I'm setting you a 'small' challenge, just to prepare you for the big day."

My palms became sweaty as I listened to the instructions that I would reluctantly have to follow.

"When Tyler gets in, you're going to act ignorant, he's buying you beautiful tulips and you're going to reject them. Just like anything else he will do for you."

"You know, you're getting on my last nerve!" I shouted down the line, my voice croaking with tears and fear.

"Will you say that when I have my gun pointed at your head, one click from blowing your brains out?" He threatened and I didn't answer as I heard him smirk. "Remember, I follow your every move, try to get out of it? I will find you!"

Tears were now rolling down my cheeks as I hung up on him and placed my iPhone down and curled up on the sofa, wishing that this jealous, monsterous and heart-less douche would just leave me alone! I soon heard my door unlock and cheerfully Tyler came in bouncing, one arm with a grocery bag and the other behind his back.

I weakly smiled at him, fakely reassuring him I was okay. He sat me up after placing the bag down, still hiding the flowers behind his back. Tyler's face beamed with excitement as I pretended to be completely oblivious as he handed me the beautiful magenta tulips. For a moment I wanted an expression of excitement to cover my face and stand up and just endlessly hug him.

But then I imagined the anonymous satan like creature, watching us like a hawk, making sure I followed his commands. I took them in my hand and gave a weak smile that Tyler knew was fake.

"Don't you like them?" He asked worriedly.

I hated to do this to him, I really did but this was literally a life or death matter.

"Erm, I love them! It's just tulips aren't my favourite and they kind of give me more headaches." I bluntly said, tears forming in my eyes.

"Oh! I'm so sorry Kace!" Tyler exclaimed as he seemed dissapointed with himself. I stood up and hugged him.

"Tyler don't worry! You didn't know! I'm sorry for being so blunt I think I'm due soon, so!" I reassured him, oh I've changed the rules so much! I was screwed.

"I love you!" Tyler said.

"I love you too!"

"You're my princess, you know that!"

"And you're my Prince Charming!"

We hugged for a while in an un-awkward but peaceful silence as I enjoyed what I had for the amount of time I had it. We broke the hug and he kissed me passionately as I returned the favour, but soon broke it as I told him I was grabbing my macbook.

I grabbed my phone, exited the lounge and entered my bedroom and immediately recieved a call from the unwanted.

"Next time you pull a stunt like that Kace, your brains will be all over the floor! I suggest you follow the rules!!"

I WAS SICK OF IT! Whyy did this guy want Tyler so much? Why would he want to make my life so miserable? Why are we suffering?

That's when my confidence boosted up a level. This anon could not hold me down.

And so I replied:

"And I suggest you stick those rules where the sun dont shine!" And I hung up.

What have I got myself into?