A sweet surprise

I woke up to darkness. Not the nights darkness, the darkness of my eyes being covered by something. A blindfold. Panic struck me as I was suddenly lifted up in a bridal style, whoever it was knew I was awake as I was placed stood up on the ground. The mystery person took my hand and led me outside, down several steps and I felt the cold air hit me and moist grass hit my bare feet. I was silent, until I felt a hand on my back and I retaliated, bringing his arm into a Locked position and punched him where I could.

I suddenly heard a familiar scream of pain and I lifted the blind fold off to see Tyler? Rolling around on the floor in agony. I ran over to him and constantly apologised as I lifted him up.

"It's fine Kace, you didn't know." He reassured.

"What are you even doing?" I asked concerned at the fact that it was the middle of the night and we was in a field.

He pointed out in the distance. A beautiful river flowed as far as my eyes could see, next to it was a nicely set out picnic, a candle in the middle. I widely grinned as Tyler took my hand and led me over to the picnic. We sat on the floor and he handed me a drink.

"Tyler, what is this?" I asked him as he started blushing.

"I just wanted to say I love you, and you deserved a treat." He shyly replied.

"I love you too Tyler!" 

We ate some food for a while until Tyler stood up and blew out the candle. He picked me up bridal style and took me over to the water.

"Tyler, what are you doing?" I asked as I giggled.

"Oh...nothing!" He smirked.

Suddenly, I felt like I was flying but then was hit by the over-whelming sensation of below-zero water hitting my body. I gasped for air and I swum to the surface.

"Tyler! I'm going to kill you!" I climbed out of the water as Tyler started running away, laughing hysterically.

I chased him up to the picnic remains and hugged him.

"Ew! Kace! You're all wet and icky!"

I laughed at his reaction and gave him a peck on the lips before running away. I ran less than 10 metres before being stopped by Tyler tickling me. I kicked my legs all over the place as he lifted me up.

 He put me down and I turned to look into his eyes.

"C'mon Kace, let's get going" he said before crashing his lips into mine, oh how I would miss the taste of his lips.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not writing and sorry it's so short, I've been stressed because I'm moving, hope you all understand! Thanks for over 10,000 reads it means so much to me :*