Really?

I woke up in my bedroom...DID I FREAKING TELEPORT? Wait, Tyler probably carried me to my room. I stumbled across the room towards the door and ran across the bathroom to take a shower. I started singing in the shower to Titanium by David Guetta and Sia. I stepped out and carefully opened the door trying not to make a sound as I couldnt let Tyler see me like this no matter if he was 100% certain he was gay - self conciousness, it sucks. I was half way there until I heard Tyler say "Nice singing by the way Kace!" I immediatley fast walked to my room and locked the door. I chose out some clothes and layed them on my bed. I chose an oversized baseball shirt with highwaisted shorts, paired with a pair of nike Blazers. I changed into my clothes and dryed my hair, curling it after. I made my way out into the living room and picked up my laptop that was on the table and placed it upon my knees. I checked my FaceBook, discriminating each and every person on my newsfeed. Slut...Whore...Druggy...Bully...Nice...Pretty. Then Tyler entered the room just as I tried typing in twitter. He automatically snatched my Mac off me and closed it.
"Kace, no! The people who arent saying how lucky you are to share an apartment with me, are the ones bringing you down! I'm deffinatley not letting that happen today missy as we are doing a video and you have no say in it!" He inspirationally said to me. I nodded, agreeing with him surprisingly. I asked him what we were doing and he lead me to his room. There was a tripod set up, 2 stools and 3 bottles of Vodka. I had a confused expression.
He explained, "Remember the Humming Challenge me and Sawyer Sauce did a couple months back, well thats what we're doing!" I smiled and took a seat. I grabbed my phone and got my music up for inspiration.
"Hello, my name is Tyler and today I have a special guest with me, Kace!" He exclaimed to the camera.
I waved to the camera and just gave a simple Hi.
"And instead of doing a boring room-mate tag, I decided..not Kace..I decided to do another drunk humming challenge!" he continued.
"So Tyler, should we start this bottle?" I said grabbing the first bottle of Vodka.
"Open that baby up!"
I did as what was told and poured one shot.
"Tyler, who's doing the first shot?"
He took it from me and shoved it in my mouth unexpectidly.
"I guess you are!" He said in hysterics.
"Lets begin then!"

After many, many songs and fails, leading to more drinks, me and Tyler were pretty drunk. We finished the video and fell back in laughter. I turned to him and pushed him back so he fell on the bed and he dragged me down with him. We were both layed on our backs looking at the ceiling until we both turned to face each other. His eyes were really beautiful as you noticed before but this time they just stood out more, but being drunk didnt really help. He moved a strand of hair out of my face.
"Wow, Tyler! Your eyes are so pretty!" I blurted out, why did I say that? I hid myself going red. He smiled.
"Kace, you're pretty altogether!" Tyler replied back, only if he had feelings for me.
"A friend way though." I replied in a sad tone, why was I doing everything my brain was telling me NOT to do?
"Erm, well I dont know..." he replied.

WHAT DID HE MEAN HE DIDNT KNOW?

He quickly finished his quote, "I er..I think...Ah god dammit being drunk is like a diary where you confess secrets..I think I like you, Kace!"