I dare you to...

I ran to the bathroom and hopped into the shower. As soon as I got out I grabbed clothes from my drawer (external link) and sprayed myself with the One Direction fragrance. I sat on my bed and placed my Mac on my lap and logged in to twitter and YouTube. I loved reading my viewers comments...just knowing that people watched. I knew what video I was going to do next.

I pressed the new tweet button and typed in:

"Hey guys..for my next video I want you to think of some dares for me!" I clicked post tweet and immediately had loads coming through. The camera was sat on my shelf and the tri-pod in the corner, I set it all up and stated that I was doing a video so that Tyler wouldn't intrude like he had done many times. I pressed the record button and stood in place.

"Hi Guys!" I enthusiastically called to the camera. "Today I'm going to be doing a Dare video where I will be trusting you guys as I commit dares from my twitter feed under #dareKace" I grabbed my phone and searched the topic in, "Lets begin".

The first tweet was:

@KaceyBear Dye your hair blue! Not dark blue...skittles blue.

I took it in and ran to the shop to get manic panic's atomic turquoise and sprinted back up to my apartment where I brung the camera to the bathroom and filmed the whole thing...wow why was I doing this?