If we're not together then we're deffinatley very close friends!

I turned around to him and he was already staring awkwardly, starting to blush. I shrugged and said, "We can skip it!".

He walked up to me, straight in front of the camera, "I want to." He said sternly yet soft before pressing his lips amongst mine, rubbing my cheek. I couldn't resist. Who cared if the camera was on or off, I just knew that whatever I felt, I liked it. I was like the world around us was in slow motion. I loved kissing him but Deep down I knew it was wrong of me, he'd been openly gay since he was a child and I couldn't be the one to change that. I felt like he felt that too. We broke the kiss and I looked into his eyes, he seemed like he meant it. I stopped the camera and we both sat down.

"Kace, I want you to know whatever you say...I love you." he calmly spoke.

My heart warmed as I wanted to just hug him.

"Tyler I love you too!" I quickly exclaimed, looking down straight down after. I glanced up to see a cute smile plastered on his face as he started biting his oversized jumper.

"Really?" Tyler quietly said, starting to blush.

I moved closer to him, it felt right as I started cuddling up to him. "Yes." I calmly replied as he wrapped his arms around me, his body heat warming me up.

"Kace...what are we?" He asked and I thought to myself the same question...What even were we?

I looked up to him, "Whatever you want, Tyler"

An embarrassed Tyler looked back at me, "Well if we're not together then we're deffinately close friends!" He joked giving me a wink.

I giggled at how silly he was and slowly pulled him into another passionate kiss, our lips in sync. This was perfect, all that I had dreamed of.

He looked straight at me. "You're so beautiful, and I want to call you mine so badly." He complained doing a cute puppy dog face.

After quite a bit of silence I decided to say something brave - well for me anyway - "I am yours." And then I snuggled back up to his chest as his muscular arms were locked around me, he didnt want to let me go, and I wouldn't even if I could. I liked the silence but I loved it when we talked. I looked on my phone to see the time and it was around 8pm. Tyler peered over my shoulder and saw the time.

"OMG BIG BROTHER IS ON!" he exclaimed and I let out a big giggle as he headed for the door but stopped there. "Want to join me?" He asked cheekily and I nodded, standing uo and he immediately grabbed my hand, he was protective in the good way and you could tell he loved the contact between us.

We both sat on the sofa watching the telly, eating popcorn, throwing it into each others mouths and cheering everytime we caught them but most of the time making a complete mess - and utter fools of ourselves as we jumped around trying to get it. We were in hysterics. I loved spending quality time with him before - just as friends, but now we were together it felt special, like no-one could replace the moments we shared. After making a pigsty of the lounge we returned to our hugging position and continued to watch people bitching about other people and laughing at the stupid people. Blankets covered us and a pillow was layed on Tyler's chest as I layed down across him, he didn't mind as he was strong.

I started feeling tired as I let out a big yawn. Tyler stroked my hair and started playing with it, the atmosphere was so perfect.

"Aw Kace, are you tired?" His soothing voice asked me and I nodded, starting to get up so I didnt fall asleep on him.

He pulled me down.

"C'mon, lets be a tumblr couple!" He said in a childish voice and we both laughed. I layed back on his lap, obviously feeling guilty but he didn't mind as I said night I could see him admiring me, in the cute way. And suddenly blackness.