87 MESSAGES?!?

My eyes flickered open as the sun shone through the curtains. My head...Ow, I thought as my forehead throbbed with pain. Was this a hangover? I couldn't remember a thing. I could barely see anything as of the sun but could make out a door that I was going to head for. I was about to sit up until I felt a muscular arm wrap around my waist and breathing on my neck, making me shiver. I needed to turn around but I couldn't risk waking up this man. I slowly turned my head to see....TYLER?!?! What? I covered my mouth before I screamed. I hoped that he wouldn't wake up as I wriggled from his grasp. *And for any of you dirty minded people out there, no we did not do things*. I was fully clothed and Tyler was shirtless. I hoped we didn't confess anything last night. I grabbed my phone from the table and checked it. 87 direct messages from Twitter.

DIRECT MESSAGE FROM @Grav3yardgirl

@KaceyBear OMFG KACE I THOUGHT TYLER WAS GAY NOT BISEXUAL!

DIRECT MESSAGE FROM @ShaneDawson

@KaceyBear Wow, Kace...you and Tyler then eh?;)x

I was so confused. So many thoughts were rushing through my head, I had to reply.

@ShaneDawson I'm a little confused Shane...please explain? Idk if its because I'm hungover.

After 5 minutes of waiting, my phone flashed again.

@KaceyBear Havent you seen Tyler's new video, you two must of put it up when you were drunk?

Saying that, when I say we cuddled and fell asleep, we did more stuff obviously but I was too drunk that I couldn't remember. I pinched Tylers macbook and sat at the end of the bed and typed in Tyler Oakley on YouTube. The new video said "I'VE PULLED!". I facepalmed already in embarrasment. I clicked on the thumbnail and watched the video it was our challenge first but then Tyler must of not stopped recording when we confessed our love, then it saw us making out...a lot. We were basically giving all his fans there own show.

After the video had finished I slapped Tyler's leg, causing him to jump out of slumber.

"What?" he asked innocently. I showed him the video and you could see him turning red. "Maybe its not that bad?" he suggested.

"87 messages, Tyler...87!" I interupted loudly almost telling him off , I felt so bad after being so snappy because I could see how much it hurt him so i hugged him.

"It's too late to take it down, Kace!" he said, sorrow in his voice.

" I know, I know!" I hugged him even more.

"But Kace......" he looked up at me, his eyes bright blue, mesmorizing. "I meant it...I do love you."

IM SOSOSOSOSOSOSOS SORRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYY ITS SHORT...I WAS UP ALL NIGHT SO MY BRAIN ISNT WORKING<3 I'll update when I get in from school tomorrow<3