YOU DONT MEAN IT?

The words that slipped out of Tyler's mouth were unbelievable! I stared at him with joy but yet felt guilty as I was the one that made him finally question his sexuality. He immediatley realized what he said and carried on with:

"Fuck!"

I chuckled and embarrasingly replied with:

"Tyler, I think I love you too!" His face gleamed with light as a grin came across his face, a wiff of alcohol hit me and thats when I realized, maybe he was making it up, drunk people do that and then the next day they dont actually love them. But maybe he does like me?

His smile faded as he noticed my straight face, looking down to my hands, "Whats up?" he asked me as he brung my chin up.

"You dont actually love me do you?" he seemed surprised to what I just said but before he could squeeze any word in I interrupted with "It's true, alcohol does many things, I dont want to be a one night stand that when I wake up and give you a hug or a kiss you tell me you dont love me?" I managed to say, tears starting to fill my eyes. His deep sea, blue eyes met with mine.

"Kace, I would never do that you know, I may forget I told you but that doesnt insist that I didnt mean it?"

"But b-" Before I could fit anymore words in Tyler had pulled me into a warm hug, wrapping his mustles around me. We stared at each other for a while until Tyler moved a piece of my hair out of my face, making me blush. He was so beautiful.

"Tyler, you dont mean i-" I was interupted by Tylers lips colliding onto mine with sparks flying everywhere. Our lips moved in sync as he played with my hair, we kissed abit longer and finally pulled apart.

"Does that tell you?" he asked and I nodded, red as a tomato. He pulled me back so we were both upright on the bed and we both talked allnight until it got to midnight and I fell asleep in his arms. But would I remeber the events in the morning - and would Tyler?