Summer Time (Cutted) (Shouyou)

I don't remember much of summer break other than the fact that it fucking sucked.

I stayed inside for most of it to be honest. I was on my laptop, my phone right beside me waiting for Shouyou to text me.

He sometimes sent me pictures and told me that we we're gonna do this together eventually.

He would ask what I was doing and I told him I was slowly dying of boredom. And every single time he would text back in all caps: I BAN YOU FROM DYING. GO OUTSIDE AND PLAY SOME VOLLEYBALL.

It finally got to the point where I texted him back saying:

>how can I play volleyball without you?

I couldn't bring myself to play volleyball without him anymore. For school I'll do it because then there's someone there. Ever since Shouyou came along I've never had to practice alone.

>here have a picture of me and set your phone down somewhere so you can "see" me while you practice.

Thats when he would send a picture of himself to me. Some of them we're taken right then and there.

This time he was wearing a blue hat with the word Hollywood in black letters across the top.

>lol it looks like your hat. Let me find some glasses.

>don't you dare

>I found some! Pft Tobio look my disguise is perfect yes?

He then sent me another picture a few seconds later. He was indeed wearing the Hollywood hat that looked exactly like mine. Not only that but he had black square sunglasses on.

>dumbass -Although I typed that he looked cute.

>lol you know you like it ヽ('▽`)/

The rest of the summer I watched volleyball matches online and exercised outside in my backyard. I also went out and bought new volleyball equipment and a bike. I figured instead of walking everywhere that was a short distance, I could ride a bike. But as soon as I got on it I realised that I in fact had no idea how to ride a bike.

Shouyou made it look so damn easy but it in reality it was super complicated. I ended up walking beside it really annoyed by the fact that he could ride one and I couldn't.

>how do you ride a bike?

He didn't text me for a few days and that understandable since he is on vacation.

>eh? Its kinda hard to explain. Someone needs to show you how to do it. Why?

>I bought a bike and I can't ride it

>why?

>cuz I don't know how to ride it duh

>no why did you buy a bike?

I could practically see him rolling his eyes at me. This would be the moment where I would probably punch him or something.

>cuz I wanted too. I don't know why exactly I just did it.

> I don't believe you -_-

Why is he making this so difficult? I bought the bike because I wanted to! I mean it's not like I went out and bought a car! It's a bike-

Hey Kageyama when are you getting a car?

Huh?

Well you can drive now can't you? Buying a car would be too much money for me and I like to ride my bike better anyway.

Oh I actually already have a car. My parents left me one of theirs.

Really?!?! So now you can go vroom vroom and beep beep and honk honk?

Uh I guess.

Oh. He probably thinks i take my car ever where now since he is not around any more. I hardly ever drove it since I like walking with Shouyou better. And when he asked me why I didn't drive it to school and stuff I told him it's because it was short dist I see what he was getting at now.

>are you gonna teach how to ride a bike or not?

>of course I will! That makes me happy

>what

>hey hey I love you too

I didn't reply to his I love you because I didn't know how too. Why did he randomly just say it?