9

Ezra's arm was still around me as I woke up, I could tell he was awake from his breathing. 

"Morning." I say sleepily, and he grunts his response. Obviously he's not as awake as I thought. I pull on his arm to get him  to let go of me, which he does. And I turn my body to face him. His eyes are barely open, just small grayish green slits. He smiles and his eyes close more.

"Did you sleep well?" I ask, putting my head on my hand to hold myself up. He nods sleepily.

"I didn't get nearly enough though." He groans as he speaks, his voice is very quiet and deep. He runs a hand over his face, and when he removes it, his eyes are more awake. 

"I'm sorry, you did fall asleep before I did." I remind him,

"But you also woke me up form your teeth clattering." I shake my head, and smile. 

I lay on my back and breath in heavily, making my chest rise considerably, I exhale and close my eyes.

The sun from the sparse curtains is warming the small room, and its rays are spread across the bed, making my skin heat instantly.

I open my eyes and turn my head to see Ezra watching me.

"What are you doing?" I ask, and he shrugs. He sits up with his back on the headboard,and I whip off the blankets.

"Where are you going?" Ezra asks, as I begin to remove my legs from the blanket.

"Well, I have to use the bathroom. Unless you want me to wet the bed." I shrug and stand up.

"Good luck." He states randomly and I give him a confused look, He shrugs "I do what I want." I laugh at his words and shake my head, going to the small bathroom on the opposite wall my bed is on. 

The bathroom is blue and tan, its clean and smells like vinegar. 

I finish quickly washing my hands and checking my appearance in the mirror above the sink. 

My hair is tousled, and ratted. My skin is clear, which is very rare for me, because I have such bad skin. and I expected to have awful breakouts from the way I've been eating these past days. 

Today we're planning on driving all day, and into Nebraska, so we bought a Madlibs, and I got a couple 'adult' coloring books. 

We got 2 Madlibs, because I have a strange love for them, Ezra on the other hand, does not. 

Sometimes I don't get him...

I go back into the bedroom, and check my phone, my mom hasn't called or texted since two days ago. I'm glad she at least sounded sober when she called me.

I see Ezra is still on bed, just staring out the window, he glances at me as I go to my bag to grab a pair of leggings and a tank-top, because it looks warm right now. 

I tell James to avert his eyes, I trust him not to look. Except I remember that I should probably change my underthings.

So I go into the bathroom, my trust only extends so far.

When I exit, Ezra is changed into a pair of dark wash jeans.

That is I do say so myself.

Look fine.

Ally knock it off.

I really don't feel like it.

well, I don't give a crap.

He's also wearing a navy blue t-shirt that makes the green in his eyes stand out more.

He goes into the bathroom himself to brush his teeth, and wash his face.