16

Ezra and I find our seats in the red chairs that the theater has.

Ezra is bearing the large popcorn and I have the drink we're going to share. Ezra sidles his way into the middle of the row, planting himself, and I sit down beside him, pushing down the armrest with the cup holder between us.

I set the cup in it and turn to Ezra and he smiles at me.

After a couple minutes of checking the showing times, and the movies.

We decided on The huntsman: Winter's war.

It looked good, and we both agreed on it. It was is 20 minutes, so we sat in the sizzling car talking about life.

Ezra seemed distant the whole time, and he still does. I'm missing my carefree best friend, I have absolutely no clue where to find him either.

The seats are nearly full, but since it's only the day I don't expect to be packed like the midnight showings.

I lean over Ezra and reach into the bucket, grabbing a handful of buttery popcorn.

I have to be wary of how much popcorn I do eat, I alway wind up eating it all during the previews and then there's none left for the actual movie.

Ezra smiles at me, as the lights go out from the dimmed state, and the large screen lights up from the projector behind us.

The preview start, and Ezra and I point out the ones we'll want to see eventually; if we get the chance.

The one about the cellphones and being considerate comes on, and theres flashes of light as people turn off their cellphones.

I don't have to worry about that since I left mine, and my bag, in the car.

I'm excited about the movie, I don't really know what I'm expecting though, I haven't watched the first one, but I've seen the previews.

I look over at Ezra and he's already staring at me, and the rest of the world fades out when his eyes meet my own, The flashes of the movie continue and light the side of his face.

He stares into my eyes intently, and I do the same, watching him.

His eyes flick towards my mouth, and I feel myself blush as his eyes meet my own again.

He starts to lean forward, and I feel myself doing the same.

My internal battle begins once more.

Shouting at me to use all the self control I have left, to not lean forward and just focus on the movie. Don't look at him, just don't.

I look down at his now mouth and he catches my gaze.

He closes the once wide gap between us, and once more my world is knocked out from under me.

I'm thankful I'm string or for sure my legs would give out, and I'd be an Ally shaped puddle on the ground.

Ezra's hand goes to cup my cheek, and his thumb runs over my cheek and I lean into him more.

We probably look like such cliché teenagers, kissing in the cinema.

My face reddens more, I've always blushed so badly. And Ezra pulls away to inspect my face, he smiles.

Redness and all.

And kisses the bridge of my nose.

My heart flutters, and I look at him, and suddenly I'm hit with this wave of confusion.

This is not supposed to happen again.

Not again.

But yes, again...