Ch. 4 Blood Bound

"Good morning my lovely master." Thorn said as he leaned over me, and kissed my forehead. I smiled as he walked to the box of old clothes. I watched his back as his nude form slipped on a pair of jeans. I bite my lip as I saw his new form be hidden under clothes, and wished he would stop.

My eyes were glued to him as he turned around to face me. It took all I had to not let my jaw drop, as he now looked liked a male model. A old pair of jeans and unbuttoned shirt were more then enough to draw my attention to him, but there was more.

I eyed every inch of his body now, from his washboard abs to his chest and arms, I wanted it all. Though Thorn now towered over me, I could help but to blush when our eyes meet.

"Thorn, umm are you full grown now?" I asked as I looked away from him. I could feel myself blushing more as I felt him step closer to me.

"Yes, my master. I am a adult and so are you!" he said as he lifted my chin and kissed me sweetly.

Fangs flowed above my neck as burning lips trained down my neck. Hands pulled me from the bed and pushed me up against the door. "Thorn we need to stop. Gram Lilly, could be right outside the door." I said light as I hope he wouldn't stop.

Forcefully he spun me around to face the door. "Let her hear us." he said. From behind me fangs pierced my neck, make me moan. Rough hands explored my body, as my voice became weak. I could no long control myself, I wanted him.

I clawed the door as my body begged him for more. He too wanted more, I could feel it. Pressuring against me, I could feel it though his jeans. His arousal was mounting. Backing myself into him was enough to make a moan escaped his lips. This sent vibrations down my neck and chest.

Hot and dry, my throat failed to moan. Only panting escaped my lips now.

CRASH! "Thorn, are you alright you stupid vampire? What's wrong with you? Falling to the floor and hold your throat as you pant. Are you hungry, stupid mutt?"

" Shut up Lilly! Something is wrong, go wake Fa! GO NOW!" Thorn said as he crawled along the floor, holding his throat. He tried painfully not to let a moan escape his lips.

"Aww stupid vampire. Have you forget about the lust? Not the lust for blood but sex. Do you really think you could keep yourself from indulging? You know once you have her, your blood bound will be up and it's back to the tree for you. Just look at yourself you can't even stand up and go wake your master. You feel your lust and her lust. It looks to be to much for you. How long has it been 100, 200, 1000 years since you last indulging. You can't ever stand her lustful dreams.

"Slut up! I'm never going back to that damn tree" Thorn said as he crawled up the stairs and was a foot from Fa's door. "I waited to long to be free and the lustful dreams of a girl aren't going to stop me. But Lilly it was nice seeing the old you. You evil bitch." he said before kicking the door closed.

"Fa please wake up. Please I beg of you master please wake up." Thorn said as he was kneeling by her bed and still holding his throat.

"Thorn what's wrong?" I said with tired eyes. But before he answered he putted me onto his lap.

Now straddle on him, he hugged me close to him. In a state of shock he lightly kissed my lips. "Fa I beg of you. Please try to control your lust. I don't know who you were dream of, but I can tell what was happening in it. Remember I feel what you feel. You have me over aroused. I can't indulge or its back to the tree for me."

"So you don't want me? I'll try to control myself better. However, just so you know I was dreaming of you." I said before getting up and pouting to myself.

"Fa, that's not the case, see." Thorn said as he grabbed my hand and placed it on his mounting arousal. "I really want you Fa. I just can't have you. You must forever be my master and nothing more." His blushing face fell to my shoulder as my hand gave his arousal a light rub before he let go of it.

"You said master only but what are you going to do about this. You should know I'm not the good girl gram thinks I am." I said as I let my hand blush up and down a few more times.

"That's not you talking Fa. Its the blood bound. In some rare casts blood bound, can increase the humans lustful behavior. Now I'm going to take a cold bath. And you also need to relax." he said as he walk to the bathroom and closed the door.

I sighed to myself. "This isn't over yet Thorn?"