Ch. 12 Scout 323

The tree branches cracked under my weight. My eyes was fixed on the wolf pack up wind of me. The chilled wind licked at my cheeks as I tried to warm my self in this freezing tree. The leafs were just starting to change color in the early fall season.

My black cloak and hood did little to warm me but blended me form into the shadows of the tree well. My foucs for this mission was misplaced. I could care less about the vampire and this wolf pack.

The only wolf I care about right now is Cy. My grandfather being the monster that he is ripped the poor boy from his family only to return a week later and kill the pack.

In that week he got what he wanted from Cy, information. This information helped kill the whole pack. Where they would be and they weak points. It's not that Cy wanted to tell him but he was a scaried 8 year old boy. Being a Aphla's son wouldn't help him againist my grandfather. With him only being 8 he hadn't shifted yet that wouldn't happen till he was 12. None the less the monster had taken a sweet 8 year old boy and broke him.

And for what? Nothing more then to have a Aphla's fur under his feet. As for why Cy is still alive that where I come into play. I found him those almost 10 years again in the basement. My grandfather was getting really to kill the boy. The gun was already at his head when I stepped into the room.

See though he is a monster he still has a soft spot and that's me. He never liked killing anything in front of me. So when I stepped in  the room, the gun dropped behind him out of my view. Then it was only a act to get what I wanted.

I thanked my grandfather for getting me a new pet wolf. And told him how I would teach him to lead people out of the changing maze like the dog that had just passed away.

Grandfather allowed it but I know when it came time for Cy to find a mate he would kill him. That time was coming near 3 weeks till his 18 birthday.

I know wolf's don't always find a mate right way it can take year for them to find their mate. However, I know grandfather fear I maybe Cy's mate. I won't deny that we have a bond. But it's not of mates or of master and pet. The bond we have is of mother and son.  I love that sweet 8 year boy as my son. I was 18 when he came to the house I couldn't let a poor broke 8 year boy be killed.

So yes I lied to my grandfather but in the end a little kid was safe for 10 more years. Those 10 years were not great for him but he was alive. He was hit repeatedly, treated like trash and even blinded in his right eye. His left eye wasn't far way from it ether. I hate leaving for missions for every time I return my sweet son is hurt in a new ways.

My focus toned backed in on my mission as the Aphla walked into the open field with his pack still having a great party. Behind him was the girl who looked totally pissed to be there. Next to her was the vampire the main target. He was trying to get the girl to talk to him but she wasn't having it.

The night continued on with everyone eat and chatting. As the moon rises though everyone began pairing up with their mate and well the red is still gracing my cheeks. How could they do that in front of each others.

I turned my head way from that overly public show of affection. There I saw a group of unmated wolves. They didn't pair up thank all that is good but were getting ready for a run in their wolf form. The wind was picking up and starting to blow towards the unmarked group.

Booming howl over took the open field. The Aphla was howling and snapping his teeth. He looked right at me before turning to a female and telling her something in the ear. She too looked right at me.

All I could think was great now they know I'm here and I know I'm not going like her. The female lead the group for their run as the Aphla came running toward my tree in his human form. I was starting to climb down to run for it but he was already at the base.

"Come down please. I won't hurt you I promise." He said with his hands on the tree.

"Umm no. I like I here and it got a great view of that public show of affection." I said as I started climbing higher up.

"Little pervert aren't you? You know if you like it so much you could join them. I'll gladly show you the up close view. You know the whole hands on study." Smirk planted on his face.

"No thank you. I'm not a hand on learner. Besides shouldn't a Aphla be getting his freak up with his she wolf. Or do you always make her lead the running group? " I couldn't help the bitterness in my voice. The tree branches were starting get thin as I climb.

"Aww you're jealous that's hot. Look here princess she's not my mate. Now you can ether come down or I can come up after you. Ether way I'm not letting you get away. You're MINE hear that princess, MINE. Now watch the branches before you fall woman." He said as he seem to be loseing control over himself.

"I'm not jealous over her. Besides I have a cute little male wolf to look after back home. " I said reaching for the next thin branch.

"You what?"

The branches cracked in my hand I began to fall. Luckily I catch myself before hitting the ground. I was still in the tree but on 2 feet above his face.

"Hello princess, so glad you decided to glace me with the nice view. Not that I'm not enjoy it but showing me your panties on the first date maybe a little much. " he said as he laughed it up.

"Don't look perv!" I yelled as my hand shot out to cover my now ripped pants. One of the tree branches had ripped the ass of my pants out. Which I many add was now 2 ft from his faces. Only to make matters worse his hand was now grabbing my ass.

"Ok Ok I'll give you perv because I couldn't help grabbing something so nice. Don't blame me there I want what's mine. But you totally have the upper hand on the perv scale. Watching a pack of wolf's mate on a full moon night. Then showing your hot pink lace panties to the Aphla wolf of the pack the first time meeting is really pervy. And here I thought male wolf were the ones pushing to complete the mating on the first meeting. Bold little human mate." He said pulling me down before sitting me on his lap. His back was againist the tree and I was straddling me.

"Mate what? I'm not your mate I don't even know you."

"MINE and only mine you'll just have to tell your playmate wolf that its over. I want what mine and I'm not giving it up to anyone." He said before biting into the left side of my neck.

On what I believe was instinct I bit into his as well. A growl left his mouth as I ran my tongue along the bit mark on his neck.
"Run. Run now."

"What are you talking about?" I said as I ran my hand under his shirt. I was enjoy teasing him to much for someone I just met. I kissed his lips lightly and rub againist his arousal.

"Run now before I lose control and take you now. " he breathing was raspy as he tried to keep in control.

I kissed his forehead. "I got myself a sweet Aphla. Don't worry my son told me what happens to wolf that don't complete the mating within a month. I'll be back before then just wait for me. But I most get my son before his 18th birthday. Bye mate."

I run and run harder after hearing the painful howl of my mate. I hear paws following me I thought it was my mate. I was wrong as a wolf pushed me down. I backed up to a tree as I watch the wolf turn back.

"You smell like him."