Ch. 9 Meeting My Wolf

Feather light fingers danced across my stomach. Fingers belonging to my mate, my vampire. Nude in form as I am, my back pressed to his broad chest. Not quite awake yet, to my relief as I was enjoy not waking to a empty bed.

A touch of red graced my cheeks, for last nights events swarmed my mind. Being nude in fronts of Thorn and Chris, Thorn's lips on my neck, my lips on his neck. Bitting him making him mine.

"I think you are forgetting about Chris tongue on us. Trying to claim our heat and about me."  A voice inside my head said making me feel crazy.

"Who are you?" I called out to the voice.

"I'm your wolf. My name is Razy. I've been inching my way out for years but our mate made it much easier. I finally got to scratch my paws, last night was great. Plus I got to meet our mate and we are marked. I can't wait to complete the mating." She said as I feel her itching to get out almost jumping up and down.

"Complete the mating?" My cheeks darker with red again.

"Yea you know join as one. Make our mate fully ours. Have his pups, I want so many pups. You can't tell me you don't want too. I know you do and I know you enjoy the dream I gave you a few nights again. The one where you...."

"That's enough, that's more then enough. I know what you meant." I said cutting her off trying easy my embarrassment.

"Oh come on, turn over and make him ours. I want him so bad. Stop being a goodie to shoes I want my mate now." I tried to ignore her, however I did listen to one part. Turning from my side I was now face to face with Thorn.

Blank minded I traced my fingers crossed his chest and down his abdomen. Feel every bump, scar, muscle, and bit of hair that curled under my finger.

"Lower." Razy said. My fingers listening to her command. Want the same as her my hand followed the happy trail.

Cotton, my fingers stopped. Resting upon his hip lay the cotton cover. This cotton blanketed us both but hindered my view and touch. Should I go on? My cheeks bright red, my eyes glued to the cover.

"You don't have to look. You could just touch. Drop your fingers below the blanket. Feel your way down his hip and see what our mate is working with." She had a point plus I really want to know. Therefore, I listened again to my lustful wolf.

My fingers began to slide under the cotton that blocked my view. Coming into contact with the wild curly hair below.

"So close yet to far away. Go lower!" Bitting my lip, I slowly moved lower.

"If your hand goes much lower, your gram will have me back on that tree before night fall."Thorn's deep voice snapped me back from my naughty actions.

"Umm sorry I just, well you see Razy said to." Bitting my lip and tripped over my words.

"Who's Razy? And what did she tell you to do?" He asked smirking as his hand running up my arm.

"My wolf, she very lustful. She wanted me to see."

"To see what I'm working with. Go ahead sweetheart see what I'm working with." He said as he flipped to his back. The blanket was still covering him but a tent was very much there. He grabbed my hand and placed it on his blanketed rod.

My hand slid up down his rod as it twitch in hand. A small moan left Thorn's lips as my need dripped from me.

Not even a minute later I was on all four with Thorn behind me, His fingers begin to slide in and out of me. My need was growing, pool under me.