Chapter 3: New Guild- Moon Knight

(Your POV)

"Laxus' magic and yours are the same" Natsu said.

"Don't compare me with this girl Natsu" a yellow haired guy said.

"I'm not comparing you to her. Your magic and her magic is the same, that's all" Natsu explained.

"Don't compare (y/n) to him. Actually her magic and his magic is not the same" Persian said.

"Her magic was......." before Persian finished his sentence, someone opened the door of the guild while his catching his breath.

"Did you heard about the new guild?" He is one of the member of Fairy Tail but you don't recognize him.

"What guild?" Natsu questioned.

"Moon Knight" he answered.

You looked at Persian and his expression was serious.

"As far as I know, they had strong wizards. They are called the 5 prodigies" he said to Natsu.

"That was interesting" Erza entered.

She sat beside you and looked at Natsu "Thinking about the name of the group of that guild, I think they had a dragon slayer wizard" Erza said

"Dragon slayer" you murmured.

All of the people who surrounds you looked at you with a confused expression except Persian.

"Dragon slayer, God slayer, Exceed" you mumbled.

"(Y/n) can you shut your mouth, your just talking nonsense" Persian was pissed.

You shooked your head "Don't mind me" you whispered.

"I want to fight the 5 prodigies" Natsu stood up. "If you'll fight them then you'll definitely lose" Gray said.

"What?! I'm strong not like you" Natsu was angry.

"You can't even beat me in a fight" Gray said proudly.

"What are you saying? I can beat you after all I'm stronger than you" Natsu said fighting back to his words.

"Then let's fight" Gray said with a smirk on his face.

"Stop fighting" you saw a yellow haired girl. "Ohh Lucy, you already came back" Natsu became cheerful when he saw the yellow haired girl.

"I thought that job was simple" she sat down and let out a sigh.

When she noticed you, her eyes widened. "Who's this girl?"

"She's the new member" Erza said "She's (y/n) and this is her exceed, his name is Persian" Erza introduced you.

"Exceed? Then that means she's a dragon slayer" the yellow haired girl said. "No she's a lightning wizard" Erza explained.

"Ohh like laxus" she said.

"How many times should I say that don't compare me with her" Laxus pointed at you.

"You can't compare us, we're different" you said with a straight tone.

"Sorry.....oh I almost forgot, I'm Lucy Heartfilia, nice to meet you (y/n)" Lucy smiled widely and handed his hand. You looked at her hand and ignored her offer to shake hands to her.

You looked at Persian and he looked back at you. Persian looked at everyone "I need to go, I'll find some information about the new guild" he said and he walked out.

"That exceed of yours, I think he always wants to get some information" Gray said.

You looked at gray, luckily he's not topless "He's not my exceed nor my partner, he is the one who's taking care of me" you said without making an expression on your face.

"So he's like your parent" Happy said.

You shooked your head "Only my guardian because I have a father" you said.

"I thought your not talking much" Erza said "Your right" after that your silent again.

Thinking about that new guild and having to remember about your father, you thought about the things you need to do first and the need to complete your mission.

----------

Sorry I did not update yesterday. I am busy because I'm making my character strong in kritika.

Anyway because I did not update yesterday. I did update 2 chapters.

Updated: February 22, 2016

~HatSuKumi