Chapter 13: The Grand Magic Games Part 1

(Your POV)

After seeing your father last night, you decided to end everything when the grand magic games is done.

"The guild that has survived the first game or the elimination round are....."

Now, the grand magic is starting by some introduction.

"The last year winner who was called as the strongest guild in Fiore, Fairy Tail!" The announcer said.

And the participant of Fairy Tail came out.

The crowd started to cheer up when they came out.

"Next was defeated by the Fairy Tail as the strongest guild in Fiore, Sabertooth!"

They came out and the audience clapped their hands and some of the fangirls scream when they saw Sting and Rogue.

"They are popular to some girls" Persian said.

"But Gray-sama is the handsome of them all" Juvia said.

You focused on the announcement after Juvia said those words. Actually you feel pissed hearing those words.

"The guild who has beautiful female members, Mermaid heel!" And the male crowds shouted.

"The guild who has some appeal in all kinds of people, the Blue Pegasus" [I don't know what to write so this is what I wrote. This is my opinion too.]

"The guild who has some strong members, Lamia Scale" [I'm sorry again, I don't know what to put]

"I don't know what to say in this guild but I'll say their guild name, Quatro Cerberus!" The announcer said.

"You did not even have a proper introduction for us!" One of the guild member of Quatro Cerberus.

"They are not that popular" Persian said.

"They are weak" you said.

"And last but not the least, the new guild in Fiore that has been popular this days. They have the so called Prodigies, The Moon Knight!"

The participants of the Moon Knight came out and some of the crowds cheer them up.

"They became that popular" you saw Mirajane beside you.

"They are small" Pantherlily said.

"Your right, they are not that many and some of their members is not that strong" Happy said.

"But that guild was known because of the 5 prodigies" Carla inserted.

"We cannot assure if their weak or strong but we need to be ready" Master said"What's that girl doing?" Happy said and pointed one of the members of the MoonKnight.

"Wahh! So many people!" Yuki shouted and got some attention of the people inside the stadium.

"Hehehe Yuki that's dangerous pwehehe" Frixcs shouted.

"Are they making some show?" Carla was confused because of their acts.

You saw Quoisa saying something to the other participants of the guild and after saying something she takes place where Yuki stand. She looked at you and pointed at you.

"Hey You Stupid Girl! Can You Hear Me?" Quoisa shouted.

"She's starting a ruckus again" Persian said while looking at her.

"I Thought You Will Be One Of The Participants In This Kind Of Game! Haha That Tells Me That Your Not Strong At All! I Expected To Fight You But That's A Disgrace For me! As Your Rival, This Is Not What I wanted! If I Need To Do Something So I Can Fight You One On One. I'll Gonna Let Everyone Know That Your Weak And Your Just A Piece Of Trash! I'll Crush You, You Understand?!" She yelled.

All of the audience looked at you. You responded to her with a facial expression of disbelief.

It's a long speech and you appreciate it but saying things that your a trash somehow pissed you off.

"You can say anything you want about me" you mumbled.

The members who surrounds you [the people who talked earlier]

They looked at you.

"I can defeat you whenever and wherever I want, after all I'm the first" you mumbled and left.

One of the reason why you want to participate to the grand magic games is to make people realized that your strong, prove that you are not made to be useless.

"Let the grand magic games begin!" You heard the announcer said those words.

You went outside the stadium.

You saw a man running towards you.

"Your father wants to see you" the man said to you.

"For what?" You questioned.

"He has things he wants to tell you privately" he said and left.

You went to the place where you can see your father.

You opened the door and saw your father with a test tube in his hand.

"Oh (y/n)" your father smiled at you.

You just looked at him saying 'what do you need?'

"Ahh your here because I need to enhance you" he said with a bright smile.

"You need to be strong before you will end everything" he said with a serious voice.

-----

To be continued.....

-----

Updated: March 9, 2016

-----

It's been a week when I last updated.

Hope you like this chapter even though I don't know what to write especially in the introduction of the guilds.

This chapter will have some 2 or more parts. I don't know how many parts but I hope you understand why. Because the original story in the Fairy Tail has many episodes in this grand magic game arc.

Hope you like it minasan
( ̄∀ ̄)

~HatSuKumi