Chapter 22: Saving her

(Gray's POV)

We came to our guild safe and sound but our minds our still frozen.

What are we gonna do next?

Do we need to stay or get (y/n) back?

But for the other guild members, they already thought (y/n) as an enemy especially Carla.

I want to save her. I want to get her back from them.

"Do you want to get her?" Erza appeared.

She sat beside me while wearing a sad expression.

"You really like her but you can't get her back that easily. She betrayed us and it's only natural that everyone will felt betrayed" she said.

"You can't accept the truth and you can't face the reality" Erza added.

She patted my back.

I clenched my fist.

Maybe I don't want to face the reality because she will be our enemy but I know in her heart, she don't want to do this things because someone's controlling her.

"Looked at this paper" Erza lend me a paper.

I read the contents inside the paper and I felt anger after reading it.

"They are attacking us tomorrow. What a really reckless decision to give us a warning like that as if they are thinking that we are weaklings"

She stood up "you need to prepare to see her fought us tomorrow" and she left.

Is she really fighting us?

-----

-----

I was outside the guild and waiting for them to come.

As far as I know, this is the time when they will appear.

"You really are prepared!" Someone is shouting from the sky.

I was shocked when I saw them falling from the sky.

I saw (y/n) with them. Her appearance changed, she is more stunning than before.

What are you thinking Gray, this is not the time to have this kind of thoughts.

"Your just the one outside the guild?" Their guild master said, Ark.

"Why would I waste my magic to fought against you? Heh I'm just outside cause I want to see what will your entrance be. I'm not fighting you" I said to them.

"Is it because we have his precious (y/n) in our side. Urghh I want to puke, it's so disgusting you know?!" Qouisa said in a sarcastic tone.

I want to punch her face badly! She is acting as if she's stronger than me.

"Oh your pissed? So do you decide already to fight us you chicken guy?!" And she laughed.

"Hey" I heard (y/n)'s voice but her voice is cold as ice.

"What?! You'll protect him? What a lame...."

I did not expect that (y/n) would punch her.

'Serves her right' I thought.

When Qouisa is on the floor, 
(y/n) stepped her stomach and she coughed blood.

She looked at her mercilessly and as I watched her, I did not expect that she will change this easily.

This is not the (y/n) that I knew.

"Ne neechan play with me not with Qouisa" I saw Yuki pulling her clothes.

She patted her head and pinched her cheeks.

"I want to play too"

"Stop it already Yuki, we're not here to play" Shouge said.

"We're here to ruin their mood" Shouge said.

"So the only reason for you being here is to ruin us? You even gave us a letter! What does that letter benefits to your plan!" I saw Erza walking.

She was so pissed. She was with the others.

"Gray" Ark was smirking.

"What?" I said with a cold tone.

"I don't know what you made (y/n) drink but I hope your satisfied to what you did"

"I did not do anything!" I defended.

"If she did not fell in love with you, this would not happened from the very beginning" Ark said.

'So this is my fault? Really?! It's not my fault that she ended up like that, it is his fault!'

"Don't give us some sh*t, (y/n) changed for the good. She learned emotions because of us! Even she's not a human, she has a feelings too, and she has a right to decide what she wants!" Natsu shouted.

Natsu was angry. I can see in his eyes, he want's (y/n) to come back.

I looked at (y/n) and I saw her eyes flicked in a split second.

"Hahahahaha!" He is laughing like crazy.

"(Y/n)" he called (y/n) and whispered something.

She nodded and looked at me.

She runs towards me and I was surprised when she grabbed my neck.

She was grabbing my neck while running away from them.

When we are far away from them, she pushed me and I landed to the ground.

"Father said, I'll get rid of you..." She paused for a second and spoke again "I'll eliminate you" When she said those things.

Her eyes changed expression.

My body felt shiver when I saw her expression changed.

'Even if you changed, I'll do my best to get you back. I want you to come back with us'

"If you want fight then I'm not backing up"

-----

October 20, 2016

-----

I'm sorry for not updating for so long. I'm really really sorry.

As for now it will be your fight between you and gray.

Just read what will gray would do to you.

Would you like to guess what will happen next?

Just guess if you want

~HatSuKumi