Chapter 5: Revealed- God Slayer

(Your POV)

"I said don't compare me with this girl!" Laxus shouted to natsu.

"I'm not comparing you to her!" Natsu shouted in return.

"Arguing again" Persian appeared.

"Arguing because of (y/n) and Laxus' magic is the same but the truth is they are not the same even a little" Persian said and sat beside you.

"But the magic of (y/n) is lightning, the same as Laxus" Natsu said.

"Did you see (y/n) use her magic while she's on a job?" Persian questioned to Natsu.

"Actually she did not use any of her magic, she only use her physical strength" Gray inserted the conversation.

"Yeah I remembered"

..........FLASHBACK......

"So this is the place" natsu examined the temple.

"Let's do this" you and the others entered the temple.

When you entered the temple, you notice that the temple outside is just a disguised but the truth is, it is a mansion.

"Well look who's here" you looked at a fat man.

The man examined your group and noticed the mark of the Fairy Tail.

"So those people hired you to eliminate me" and he smiled.

"So your the guy we need to eliminate" Natsu said and laughed  while wearing a silly face.

"That man was so fat" Gray put his hand to Natsu's shoulders and they laughed as if the man that they talked about is not in front of them.

"I'm the most powerful and strongest wizard in this place so don't judge me" The fat man gritted his teeth.

"Pfftt haha, he's the strongest wizard" Natsu stood straight and looked at him seriously.

"As if you can......."

(Gray's POV)

"As if you can....." before Natsu ended his sentence. We are all shocked because of what happened next.

(Y/n) punch the man in his face.

The man flew away until his body hit the wall and left a mark.

"Woah" Natsu mumbled while his eyes was full of amazement.

"That was easy" I looked at (y/n) but I can't see any expression in her face.

"Boss!" A bunch of people ran towards the fat man and helped him stood up but they can't help him because his heavy.

"Did you do this to our boss?" They looked at us with rage.

"You people are his servants? What a pitiful life" Erza said

"We're not his servants, we are his disciples"

"Don't focus on them.....kill her!" And he pointed (y/n) who is standing away from us and not even focusing on what's happening.

"That's enough, let's finish this already" and Erza requipped.

Erza ran towards them and started to fight.

"Your not the only one who's gonna have fun" Natsu smirked and followed Erza.

"Gate of the bull.......taurus" I looked at Lucy who's summoning Taurus.

Like the others, Lucy followed them.

"Your not leaving me" I smiled and ran towards them.

~Fast forward

"What the heck, they're not even decreasing" I hissed.

"There's too many of them" Lucy said while panting.

I looked at (y/n) who's running towards to our enemy and started to fight them by her physical strength.

"Thank you for the time my disciples" we looked at the fat man who stood up slowly.

"You'll not die in vain" he whispered.

Actually, it's so annoying thinking that he is saying that they'll not die in vain but the truth is they are not dead, they are just unconscious.

I looked at his hands that is now full of lightning.

"I'll gonna kill you!" He shouted and attacked (y/n).

"Watch out!" I shouted and I started to ran towards (y/n).

I can't reach her in just a second.

I put my hand at the ground and made a shield in front of her so she will be protected by my ice.

I noticed that the fog is not from the attack of that fat man but from my ice.

I looked at (y/n) and I felt relief when I saw her standing with no expression.

"Tsk stupid man" she ran towards him and stopped behind him and whispered something. She punched him and his face hits the ground.

"Idiot" she mumbled.

~End of flashback.....

(Your POV)

"Thinking about that fog, it's from gray's magic not from the guy that (y/n)'s punched" Lucy said.

"Did you ate his magic?" Erza questioned.

"Your secretly a dragon slayer but you didn't even tell us" Natsu said.

"Not because she can eat the same magic, she is already a dragon slayer" Persian said with a pissed tone.

"Don't tell me......" Gray looked at you and you looked at his eyes.

"You can eat your own magic" he said and you just nodded.

"I'm just a half God slayer wizard" you mumbled.

~to be continued......

Updated: March 16, 2016

Sorry for not updating. It's been a long time since I updated my last chapter.

I'm so so sorry, I'm just too busy in school.

Many things had happened to me and I'm always sleepy. Not stressed but I have an ill so I just wanted to sleep and take a rest.

Hope you'll like this update.

Vote and comment ლ(⌒▽⌒ლ)

~HatSuKumi