Editing.... (Announcements too) And a little story of mine.

I started to edit my story.

I edited the wrong grammars but didn't really change some sentences.

I don't want to change it cause it is my work when I was still in my High school days and reading it again and editing it, I felt nostalgic about it.

I'm also laughing to the comments that you put on every chapters. It's been so long when I read again your comments.

I'm happy that you can feel some emotions on my stories. As a writer of this story, I'm really happy to have readers that are honest to their true feelings.

I'll gonna edit my other story to (the one I made first before this story)

I decided to make an epilogue for this story so look forward to it.

I don't know if some of you read the chapter origins (the one that I deleted)

I'll gonna make a whole chapter full of Ark's history. I don't know but I really want to write Ark's side story. 

It's only one chapter so it's an extra chapter.

For now tell me if you wanted a new Gray X Reader story. Just tell me if it will still be a good idea to write one again.

Thanks for the continue support. I really love my readers a lot more than my social life (well it's complicated). Sorry if the story ended for a long time and I didn't become that active.

I started a conversation with you hahahaha..........

"I declared that this story is done" -HatSuKumi

(y/n) looked at the author in a bored expression.

"What? I'll still gonna give you an epilogue where you'll gonna spend your day with gray"

"nothing" (y/n) mumbled without looking at the author.

HatSuKumi realized that your face is red.

"Wait..... did I do something wrong?" and that's where the author realized what's happening.

"Are you excited for the epilogue? or should I say your date with Gray"

You looked at her with a poker face.

"Jeez you're not giving me a good expression at all" the author was a bit sad.

You patted her head.

"Just give me a satisfying one. You're the one who made me who I am right now so don't get upset"

She looked at you.

"I'll definitely make you happy on the epilogue and after that I'll make Ark's story" And she started to run in circles like an idiot.

"I heard my name" Ark appeared.

"Ark! I really like you" The author said and hugged Ark.

"You just like my character" Ark said and laughed.

she pouted and looked at you

"I like (y/n) too" and she hugged you.

"I'll definitely miss this" The author said to them

"Us too" (y/n) and Ark said in unison.

------

Updated: November 4, 2017

-----

My two favorite characters that I made. I really love them.

I'm just in a mood to make one so bear with it.

Again, thanks for the support. I made this chapter a bit long so I need to say goodbye.

See you in epilogue.....

~HatSuKumi