Chapter 4: Qouisa the dragon slayer

(Your POV)

"Let's get some job with (y/n)" Lucy said with a happy face.

Gray, Erza, Natsu, Happy, Wendy and Lucy looked at you. You shook your head as a response.

"Why? You don't want to be a strong wizard?" Natsu questioned. You shook your head again.

"(Y/n) is already strong" Persian said.

"Don't tell me your already an S class wizard" Natsu said.

You shook your head.

"Then why don't you get some job? Don't tell me you don't need money because your already rich or your sleeping at the street" Lucy conclude.

"I have a father that supports me" you said.

"Can we meet your father?" Lucy questioned.

"Her father was a busy person" Persian said.

"Just try to get some job or take a job with us, it'll be fun" Gray said with a wide smile.

"(Y/n)" you looked at Persian.

"You can go with them" Persian said.

You looked at him confused.

"I don't want to be with you the whole day so this is a good excuse for me" and Persian left.

"So that's settle" Lucy clapped her hands once.

"Let's go" and they stood up. You followed them and walked beside Gray (luckily his not topless)

"Is this your first job?" Gray questioned.

Not looking at him, you answered his question by nodding.

"This is going to be fun." Gray said with a smile on his face.

Time passed....ʘ‿ʘ

"This is why I hate riding on a train" and Natsu vomited.

Lucy pat his back. "Motion sickness" you said.

"Natsu has a motion sickness, tsk such a weakling" Gray murmured.

"I heard that!" Natsu shouted and ran towards Gray.

When they started arguing, you looked at Gray and realized that he is naked again. Blood starting to ran out of your nose.

"(Y/n)'s nose is bleeding" Lucy said.

Erza looked at you and her eyes widened. She ran towards you and covered your eyes.

"Put your clothes Gray!" Erza shouted.

"Huh?" Gray looked at you and realized what's happening.

"I-I'm sorry" and he put his clothes on.

Erza put her hands down and your nose stopped bleeding.

You looked around the place and started to walk. While walking, you bumped someone.

"I'm sorry, are you alright?" You looked at the girl who bumped you.

"(Y/n)" her eyes widened.

"(Y/n) don't leave us, you don't know this place" Gray shouted at you while running towards you.

"Need help?" Gray handed his hand. You ignore his offer and stood up without his help.

"Were already friends but your acting as if we're total strangers" Gray said while scratching his back.

"It was only natural to her"

Gray looked at the girl who bumped you. "You can't get her trust easily" and she scoff as if she's disgusted to you.

"Who are you? Do you know (y/n)" Gray questioned.

You looked at the girl. Actually you know her, her name is......

"I'm Qouisa an ice dragon slayer from Moon Knight and don't try to bother and ask me what's my relation with this....... urghh ugly creature" she's referring to you.

"Don't judge her!" Gray was angry.

"Don't judge" she said sarcastically "Do you already know her? She is just a........"

"Qouisa we need to go back" a black haired guy stopped her.

The black haired guy looked at you and his eyes widened.

"Shut up Shouge, I'm talking to this guy so......"

"We need to go" The black haired guy name Shouge said to Qouisa.

"Sorry for her attitude, she's always like that" he put his hand to her head and push her down to bow and left.

"That was unexpected" Gray mumbled.

"Moon Knight" you whispered.

"Did you say anything?" Gray questioned. You shook your head and leave.

Thinking about the scene earlier.........that girl named Qouisa is already your mortal enemy for a long time.

'I don't know what I did wrong but she sure pisses me off when it comes to her personality' you thought. 

Updated: February 28, 2016

Sorry I did not update, it's almost a week though.

I'm too busy and school and making my character strong.

Hope you like this chapter, I don't know if you like my own characters names but just comment if I need to change or keep that name for the whole story.

~HatSuKumi