Chapter 6: A Childish Request

Chapter 6: The Childish Request

(Your POV)

"I'm just a half God slayer wizard" you mumbled.

You saw Natsu's face enlighten.

"Seeing how you fight, how you use your own strength in fighting" Natsu was fired up.

"Let's fight and see who's the strongest" Natsu requested.

The people around you was shocked because of what Natsu said.

"What are you saying Natsu" Erza said to Natsu.

"She's a God slayer" Lucy inserted.

"I don't care if she's one, I just want to test my strength" Natsu replied.

Your face has no expression when Natsu was talking about fighting you but deep inside, your pissed off. Thinking about what he said, he just wanted to fight you because he wanted to test his strength to you, what a pathetic reason.

"I don't have time to play games" you said with a serious face.

They looked at you. Persian looked at you as if he was saying that teach him a lesson.

"(Y/n) don't need to fight to prove who's the strongest" Persian said with a crossed arm.

"She's not an S class wizard but she is already strong, so don't try any reckless things that can make her mad" Persian continued.

Persian has a point, you don't want to be mad because if emotions started to flow to your body then you'll use your magic recklessly. After all, your body is not used  on using your own magic that's why fighting him is a waste of time.

"If I can make you mad, then you'll fight with me" Natsu concluded.

His words somehow pissed you off but you kept calm because you don't want to waste your magic.

"Stop it already Natsu, you just wanted some attention" Gray inserted to the conversation.

"I don't want any, I want to test her magic and I want to see how she use her own magic" Natsu said.

"Tsk" they looked at you "That is just a pathetic reason" your (e/c) eyes turned darker. "I don't want to waste my magic. If you want to see my magic then try me...."

You looked at Natsu seriously and you put a strange aura around you. "Fight me until I surrender and use my magic" your emotion went blank when you said it.

You don't want to fight a comrade but what can you do if he wanted that much and your already that pissed. It is a childish thing for you but the only thing that you will do is to restrain yourself from using your God slayer magic, that's the deal.

"Deal, I think it's a good idea for not holding back to a comrade" Natsu said "After all your request will turn to a serious fight" Natsu was serious when he said that.

You looked at Persian and he was looking at you and saying that, give him a lesson while the others is looking at you saying that, don't fight Natsu because it's a childish thing to do and a wrong decision but for you, this fight is just pathetic but it can turn out to be a great chance for seeing how Natsu the so called 'salamander' could fight and what's his weaknesses is.

______

Updated: April 5, 2016

Did everyone wait that long?

Sorry for waiting you that long but at least I came back.

I have a good news for me:

The news today is I deleted already my other account and in the end I'll focus in this account.

The second good news is my birthday is coming (I'm not that excited) This April 30 is my birthday and in that day I'll become 15.

Well it's been a year when I make this account, I'm so lucky to have many readers like you, I hope you'll continue to support me and another news is I'll write a one shot I'm my other gray x reader, hehe looking forward that you guys will read it.

This is a long note but I just missed this account hehe.

~HatSuKumi