Chapter 11: Fairy Tail meets MoonKnight

(Your POV)

Now you are traveling with the other members. Your going to travel to Crocus where the grand magic games held.

Your just watching Natsu vomiting.

Lucky you because you don't have motion sickness.

"Are you excited?" You looked at Gray. He was topless. Because you saw his body again, your nose started to flow some blood.

"You have a blood on your nose" Gray pointed at your nose.

You turned around and rubbed your nose. You looked at your hands that has a blood.

"I hate this" you mumbled.

You looked at Persian whose looking at the water while his on the edge of the boat.

You walked towards him and started a small chat with him.

"Are you ready?" You looked at Persian confused.

"To meet them?" He questioned.

You nodded as a response.

"Jeez why won't you talk?! Don't give me a silent treatment. Tsk stupid mute" he said.

"Don't call me mute" you said to him.

"Then talk!" He shouted.

Sometimes you can't understand what his real attitude is, what's running in his head and what will he act to you. His just a cat but you can't ignore that he's a strong exceed.

He can't transform like pantherlily but he has an ability to fight back.

Time passed and you with the Fairy Tail members are now in Crocus.

When you are walking, you bumped someone.

You looked at her and you saw Quoisa.

"You!" She pointed at you.

"You have some guts to bump me!" She shouted while pointing at you.

"It was an accident" you mumbled.

"Seriously?! Everything that happened between us is not an accident! Now, this is the place where I'll rip you into pieces. I'll make you suffer and......"

"Qouisa can you stop already" you saw a black haired guy.

He is Shouge the one who stopped Qouisa last time.

"Say sorry to her Qouisa" Shouge said to her.

"Shut up! I'm not going to apologize!" She shouted.

You want to punch her but because your not the kind of person that is easily to get mad because of her stupid attitude, you can control yourself.

"Don't start a fight Qouisa, people are looking at you" you looked around and the tall man is right.

"You can't stop her" a short girl with a braid appeared in the scene.

"She's so excited" a weird looking guy appeared.

"(Y/n)!" You saw Happy flying towards you.

"Where looking for you" Happy said worried.

You saw Natsu with his team running towards you.

"Where have you been?!" Persian shouted at you.

"Who are they?" Erza pointed at the people in front of you.

"So this is the Fairy Tail" Qouisa said while looking at Natsu's mark.

"This will be fun, right (y/n)?" And Qouisa grinned.

"Don't do anything that will ruin our reputation Qouisa" the tall guy said.

"Look who's talking, as if your an innocent guy" she said in a sarcastic tone.

"Your the new guild right?" Gray inserted.

"Yup" the short girl with a braid said.

"Are you the five prodigies?" Carla questioned.

"These three yes but this guy and I are not" the short girl with braid pointed the weird looking guy beside him.

"Yeah yeah hehe" the weird looking guy said. His acting crazy.

"Sorry to waste your time but we'll introduce ourselves" Shouge said.

"This girl with a stupid attitude is Qouisa" Shouge pointed Qouisa beside her.

"I'm not stupid! The one whose stupid is her!" She pointed at you.

"Stop it already Quoisa, your being that type of girl again!" And Shouge finally shouted.

She started to be quite but she's looking at you with an angry expression.

"This is Gione" he pointed The tall guy beside him.

"This short girl with a braid is Yuki and this is Frixcs"

"Sorry that Qouisa started to act this way again (y/n). This will not gonna happen again, I promise" you can see at Shouge's eyes that his worried.

"So Qouisa, Gione and you are one of the prodigies of the MoonKnight" Lucy said.

"Yup"

"Why did you know (y/n)?" Erza questioned.

They looked at each other like they are discussing by looking at each other.

Your just watching them and thinking what will they say.

"Because she is Qouisa's long time rival" they said.

"Just as planned" you heard Persian whispered those words.

"Sorry for bothering you but we're looking forward on competing with you" and they left.

"I did not expect that they will easily admit that they are one of the prodigies" Natsu said.

"It's because some people already knew about them" you said.

They looked at you. "Let's go back" you said and started to walk.

'The mission will start after this event. I need to be strong for the sake of the mission'

-----

Updated: April, 25 2016

-----

Hope the names that I made is not that bad. I hope you like this chapter.

What is the mission? What is your relationship with them?

~HatSuKumi