Chapter 1

I wake in my bed but everything is blank. I...can't think of yesterday but I know what I have to do now. So I do it cause at the moment it's all that I know. Getting up I look over to the side of my bed like it was habit but am greeted with the sight of a clock with a hour, minute and second hand.

Something clicked in my head at that moment: I have to go to school.

"Uuugh!" I groan falling back into cushion of the bed. After a few more minutes I get up and get ready like my mind already knew the outline of this...house. For the first day of freakin school. After getting ready I look into the mirror to look at my reflection.

I see my usual mid back length dark brown hair brushed out into waves instead of curls. My brown eyes were covers with my big framed GUCCI  dark brown glasses and then I look down to study my clothes. I was wearing a gray tank top with a blue,gray, and white flannel with three black hair elastics on my right wrist. Taking a look at my lower body I see a pair of skinny jeans with black knee height combat boots. The boots themselves has a one inch wedge heel on it making my 5"6 look 5"7.

Shrugging at my appearance I sludge downstairs, grab a whole piece of toast, grabbed my black bag to carry my books and school-ew-stuff and run outside.

It wasn't too hot out cause luckily it was the beginning of autumn so it was a tad closer to cold than hot. I'm guessing my way to the school was a seven minute walk and if I run I can make it in maybe five. Seeing as I am an hour earlier (curtesy of the schedule on my front door) cause apparently that's what I'm supposed to do for the first day of school. The houses around me looked a bit old fashioned but the type of security that the government here use makes it seem so amazing. Thats just me looking at these surroundings I wonder if they look the same or different from my own 'home' if I go inside.

As the blank feeling from before dulls into the back of my head I walk into the front gate of the school building and nearly crash into someone but just in time I turn sideways to avoid that brush of embarrassment. Going back to the school building I'm stopped by the voice of the guy who I nearly ran into. "Hey, sorry for nearly bumping into you." He said coming closer and closing the distance between stopping just a few feet away from me.

He had short brown hair and brown eyes. He also had white skin but looked foreign despite stereotypes. What he wore was a black t-shirt with a gray pattern and a black fuzzy sweatshirt with just plain sports pants on and black sneakers. What he carried his bags in was a blue backpack with black straps, more than two zippers and this panther like pattern on the bottom part of the bag. Compared to my simple black backpack with the occasional red random line his bag seemed like the most complex thing. 

"It's fine." I reply monotone. I'm not a jerk or a weirdo I just get all 'gothic' or 'emo' when first meeting people. That's what happened in the streets. Wait...never mind I'm weird.

"So...what team are you on?" He asked me wanting to hold a conversation.

Let me fill you in. Not having enough teachers to have one for each subject the school went for a team outlet. Basically the system groups a hundred or so kids together who has different home rooms but the same core subject teachers. The rest of the subjects like Art, Robotics, or Health had the same teacher no matter what grade or team you're in.  There were only two grades since apparently the school didn't want to go past the letter F for teams.

"I'm Team C what about you?" I ask letting the monotone go and replace it with curiosity. "Oh I'm Team D. Maybe we'll have some specials together." He answers "Yeah maybe." I reply. "What's your name?" The boy asks. "You ask a lot of questions don't you?" I ask back. "Well your doing it too and I want to be your friend. So what's your name?"
"I'm Lucina."I answer sighing.
"Ok well I'm Vylad." He answers. After that we talked for awhile and I learned that he is part Portuguese and he learned about my introvertedness.

After the first bell rang I give Vlyad a quick goodbye and head into the building looking for my homeroom: B102.
--------------------------------------------
Grade 11
Team B- Bears
Team C- Champions
Team D- Diamonds

Grade 12
Team A- Alphas
Team E- Epic
Team F- Falcons

Yes the Lucina won. My explanation for everyone who wanted Phoenix is that I asked around people here and IRL and what came out in total was this:

Phoenix 3

Lucina 8