Chapter 2

After the first few weeks of school me and Vylad became somewhat like friends and he introduced me to the rest of his friends. We all got along pretty well but putting that all aside, right now I'm in a deserted hallway heading to Music three minutes late when I bump into someone. Of course we fall and thankfully I don't have anything with me because Music doesn't involve anything that I have to bring. But unlucky for him and us we both fall back onto the tile floor and his three books slam into the ground.

No one comes out of their room...good.

Getting up to my feet I walk over to the boys books and started picking them up. He didn't and couldn't stop me because he was to busy getting up himself. After gathering his things I turn around only to be greeted with eyes that stop me dead in my tracks. Usually when this happens the girl with blush or stutter or maybe even do both then run down the halls and away from the boy. Not me, my guard slides into place and I act like I don't care with somber eyes. He looked cute though, but I'm not just gonna go after him cause of his looks.

He has short dark hair with hazel eyes and had a plain gray hoodie on with blue sneakers and long black sport pants. I dropped the textbooks in his hands and mumbled a quick sorry. After that I quickened my pace and snuck into the Music room not so quietly. No one payed attention. They all had headphones on and were practicing the piano. Even the teacher was out of the room. Time to get to work...G F# B...
--------------------------------------------
I was leaving my Science room, which is the last class of the day when a heard a voice I've never heard before call out to me. "Hey wait up!" It called up. Next thing I know a boy with blue sneakers is walking side by side with me and he introduces himself "Hey I'm Dylan the guy from before? Where we both fell..." At the end of his trailing off his voice goes slightly higher causing me to get a small smile on my face. "My names Lucina." I reply with simply. "So can we talk for a second?" Dylan asks. Nodding in agreement I follow him to the cafeteria where at the end of the day the only people in it are the students trying to get to the C wing from the A wing and vise-versa.

Taking a seat at one of the tables he starts talking again. "So I was late for Geography when I check my phone to see how long exactly I was late. Next thing I know I'm on the floor, pull myself and have my textbooks and binder shoved into my hands with a brown haired girl mumbling a 'sorry'." Giving a small but gentle nod I agree with what he said. It was his side of the whole falling and crashing story. All of that did happen in fact but I had no clue that he even had his phone out.

"So is that all you wanted to say?" I ask but he shakes his head in response and opens his mouth again. "I was actually curious to know if you had any questions for me?" He wondered. Sifting through my thoughts I come up with a few questions that I would like to ask him. "So...how did you know it was me, there are a ton of brunettes at this school." I say. "Oh well let's just say a couple of girls think I'm crazy now." He replies with sheepishly. In response I raise an eyebrow having an idea of what he did.

Here's a hint to all of you reader who don't know yet. He asked a load of brunettes the same question today.

Deciding to just ask basic questions now I begin. "What's your 'best' class?"

"'Ey Lucina why are you doing quotes?"

"Well there are classes that they stick us in for just the sake of it." I reply with feeling a bit more at ease. "Oh yeah! Like when they randomly stick people into playing Clue for things like 'investigations' and 'spying'."

"Yeah and I'm pretty sure that they're building all the stronger and bigger people as punching bags."

"They're practically building them for being bodyguards!" Dylan says and then starts laughing having me join him soon after. We went on like this until the sun was almost setting and we left, packed our bags and went our separate ways.