Chapter 10

"It seems as if she's...." The voice cuts out and the static comes in.
"Should we 'kill' her?" Said another.
"Let's wait and see what happens to this book worm." The static took over.

I wake up in the middle of the night feeling my head pound. Was that...a dream? The image of white lilacs keep coming back but it doesn't get repetitive; it's just pretty. "Got to...do my...job..." I mumble out heaving myself off of the hard wooden floors. I never made it past the bedroom.

"Lucina are you okay?" That was the question I heard on repeat that day. I'm going to tell the guys about that weird dream-flash-thing that happened earlier.

When I came out this morning for announcements Rob said the basic stuff along with because of Michael being dead his role was arsonist, one of the more bigger threats. Sadly though one more person died and the graveyard grew.

Graveyard:

Ella Williams (Veteran)
Johanna Thompson (Framer)

Christopher Edwards (Bodyguard)

Christopher was more of the buffer residents of this place. "People are dropping like flies," Vylad mumbles, the three of you were sitting at the side of your house, backs leaning against the walls. "My enemies just seem to be replacing themselves." I mumble in distaste leaning on Dylan. "It'll be okay Lucina you'll see." "The guy sister has tried hitting me three time today". "It's been a week since the guy died, she'll have to get over it." Dylan replies rubbing my shoulder.

"I don't see why you should feel so guilty, you did everyone a favor by getting rid of him." Vylad inserts his own thoughts. Vylads gotten harsher and it's starting to scare me. It makes me wonder what just is going on in his head. "Why are you so harsh?" I blurt moving my hands to my face in case if he rages. Vylad doesn't make a move though and responds with coldly, "It'll be easier for us to get out of here if we can kill whoever we ca-" "What is wrong with you!" Dylan cuts in not even sounding calm. He's mad and it's hard for him to truly get mad.

"Guys I think it's time for you to head back to your houses." I cut trying to stop a prolonged fight. "Yeah yeah, whatever." Dismissed Vylad his brown hair getting ruffled by his hands pulling at his own brown hair. "Yeah okay I'll see you later Lulu." Dylan replies calming down puttin his pale hand down on my shoulder in reassurance of 'It'll be okay.'

As the two grumpily go back to their residential homes I think back to when I told them about this dream of mine. 

"What does that even mean?" Vylad had said bluntly looking at me skeptically as if he didn't believe it. "There seemed to have been a lot of flowers there." "Yeah but those lilacs..." I responded remembering how that room was covered in things resembling that flower and then some. "They were really pretty weren't they?" Dylan asks looking at me with a strange glimmer in his eyes. "Yeah, they really were," A wistful tone took over my voice as I imagine the look of all those lilacs on the walls and furniture.

"Hey," A voice cuts into my thoughts bringing me back to reality. Looking up I see a girl with fair skin and jet black waist length hair. She has a small scar under her nose. A dark blue sweatshirt and baggy black pants were on her with grey sneakers. "What is it?" Came your tired voice. "I'm Sophia and you're Lucina right?" With your nod the black haired teen continued. "You've been making enemy after enemy so you're gonna need help." Sophia states as if it's the most obvious thing.

"What if you're my enemy?" I ask skeptically eyeing the girl. "Touché, but you're going to need help." I just stare at her as if I'm saying 'How are you going to help me?' "Let me teach you how to fight, at least the basics." "Why?" "Because the evil roles may be coming after you now since it's been a week since you're the reason one of their greater strengths are gone." She shoots back as if it's the most obvious thing in the world. "And how do I know that you aren't an evil role?" I respond an edge to my voice. 

Sophia leans down, her mouth close to my ear and whispers, "Because I'm the Lookout." I stare at her like she's ridiculous but nevertheless follow her as she goes into the alley between my house and the neighbor. "This is weird." I mumble stopping a few feet away from her. Turning around Sophia takes a fighting stance and starts to punch and kick in place. After a minute or so of me watching her she stops a put her hand up flat. "Punch my hand." She orders and with a strange look I hit her hand. 

"Too weak, harder." Punch

"Harder," Punch

"Harder!" Punch

"Finally, now kicking." Kick

"Better than you throwing punches." She observes. That's how it went on until we a had to go back into our houses; her ordering and me hitting with by the end no questions or complaints.

Tomorrow, after announcements, meet me here again, we'll continue then." With that she disappeared into the night, going to be a Lookout.